Every year is a fresh start for the two giant console platforms who are constantly looking to...
How to Unlock Console and Enable Cheats in Borderlands
Borderlands, a first person shooter game with all the role playing elements highlights the innovation in the genre. The game made a lot of buzz but most importantly was able to perform with all hype of expectations around it. Although it was a lot buggy and all but after few patches/fixes, it is one of most wanted games right now.
If you are one of those who might have become a bit bored with it or something along the lines or the game too hard for you ? either way for fun or for convenience, you can use cheats.
If you want to use cheats in the game,you need to configure the game and tell it do so, first lets go through how you can enable cheats in borderlands.
How to Enable Cheats in Borderlands
In order to that, go to “My Documents\My Games\Borderlands\WillowGame\Config\” and now open “WillowGame.ini”. Search for the cheat code term and change it to your liking. Save the game and play with the cheat codes of your choice enabled.
Unlock New Game +
Complete a game once to unlock the new game+, in this new game+ enemies will be super charged and powerful.
Borderlands Cheat Codes
1. “bBossesRegenHealthOnReset“- If set to “True” bosses will not regain health after dying.
2. “bDemiGodMode“- If set to “True” you get invincibility in DimiGod mode.
3. “bIgnoreFriendlyFire“- If set to “False” you will be able to shoot and your team mates and do damage.
4. “bIgnoreNPCFriendlyFire“- If set to “False” will let NPC’s damage each other.
5. “bResurrectAllPlayersWhenOneDies“- If set to “True” will resurrect all players if any of your team mates die.
6. “InventorySlotMax_Misc (choose number)“- Raise your inventory level, Put any amount of inventory level you want.
7. “WeaponReadyMax (2 to 4)“- Raise the weapon slot cap.
If you know any more cheat codes, don’t forget to share