With the exception of a couple of DOOM missions, you will come across dead bodies of Elite Guards scattered around the singleplayer missions. You can interact with these dead bodies in order to collect a Praetor Token which can be used for DOOM Praetor Suit Upgrades.
DOOM Praetor Suit Upgrades Guide
There are total of five categories in which you can upgrade Praetor Suit. However, the way in which you should upgrade the suit primarily depends upon your playstyle. In addition to this, the suit can also be upgraded by finding Argent Cells.
In our Praetor Suits upgrades guide, we have discussed all the upgrades, each one’s description, and upgrades description:
Key: Praetor Suit Upgrade – Use – Tokens Required
How to Unlock: Find the Praetor Suit
This provides resistance against explosive and environmental damage. Upgrades like Barrels O’ Fun makes you completely immune to barrel explosion damage.
- Hazard Protection – Decrease explosive barrel and environment damage taken – 1
- Self Preservation – Decrease weapon self-damage – 2
- Barrels O’ Fun – Immune to explosive barrel damage – 3
How to Unlock: Use an AutoMap Station to Unlock
This is meant for explorers who do not want to miss out on a single thing. You can go with Full View and all nearby items will start appearing on your map.
- Item Awareness – The AutoMap reveals Exploration items in a wider radius around your position – 1
- Secret Sense – The compass will pulse when near secret areas – 2
- Full View – Exploration items appear in the AutoMap automatically – 3
How to Unlock: You need to pick up an Equipment Item
This basically makes better the recharge time equipment capacity. If you are the one relying on pieces of equipment, this one is definitely for you.
- Quick Charge – Decrease the recharge duration for equipment – 2
- Stock Up – Increase total number of equipment charges – 3
- Rapid Charge – Further decrease recharge duration of equipment – 4
How to Unlock: You need to use a powerup
If you heavily rely on using powerups, this is meant for you. This vastly improves the effects of powerups which become quite useful later down the road and especially during end-game missions.
- Power Surge – When a powerup wears off, a damaging blast wave is released – 1
- Healing Power – Upon activating a powerup, health will be filled to maximum capacity – 2
- Power Extender – Increases the length of time that a powerup will remain active – 3
How to Unlock: You need to have 4 weapons
This grants you with additioanl speed while doing things like swapping weapons, climbing ledges, and swapping mods. Since these things can mean life and death at high difficulty settings and during end-game missions, this is something you should definitely look into.
- Adept – Switch weapons faster – 2
- Quick Hands – Grab ledges faster – 3
- Hot Swap – Swap weapon mods faster – 4
This is all we have on DOOM Praetor Suit Upgrades Guide. If there is something else you would like to know, do make sure to let us know in the comments section below!