You can unlock a whole lot in Super Monkey Ball 3D by playing through the game with your friends and finish certain levels in the game. Our Super Monkey Ball 3D Unlockables guide will give you all the information required to unlock these items.
Super Monkey Ball 3D Unlockables
If your favorite Monkey happens to be among the characters that are locked, find below all the information you would need to unlock all Monkey Race Characters, Fight Characters, Race Cars, and all Medals.
How to Unlock Monkey Race Characters
If you want to unlock these Monkey Race Characters in Super Monkey Ball 3D, you need to complete specified tasks.
- B-Jet – Finish 1st in Mt. Tyrano
- N-Jam – Finish 1st in Sky-Way
- P-YanYan – Finish 2nd in Mt. Tyrano
- A-Baby – Finish 2nd in Sky-Way
- R-Doctor – Finish 3rd in Sky-Way
- F-GonGon – Finish 3rd in Mt. Tyrano
How to Earn Medals
If you want to earn these Medals in Super Monkey Ball 3D, complete the specified tasks.
- Banana Medal – Find all the Bananas in the World in one-go.
- C-Medal – Beat a world and bonus stage with the Circle Pad.
- M-Medal – Beat a world and bonus stage with the motion controls.
How to Unlock Monkey Fight Characters
You will need to complete the specified tasks in order to unlock these Monkey Fight Characters.
- P-YanYan – Complete Super Fight series
- W-MeeMee – Complete Basic series
How to Unlock Monkey Race Cars
Complete the specified tasks in order to unlock these Monkey Cars in Super Monkey Ball 3D. We have listed all the unlockable cars below
- Mr. Magic – Spend 20 Play Coins on vehicle select screen
- Flying Carpet – Top the record in track 2 of Mt. Tyrano
- G Catepillar – Top the record in track 1 of Mt. Tyrano
- Kitana – Top the record in track 3 of Sky-Way
- Mini Shooter – Top the record in track 2 of Sky-Way
- Robotron – Top the record in track 1 of Sky-Way
- Super Tops – Top the record in track 3 of Mt. Tyrano
In Super Monkey Ball 3D, Action Collectibles are awarded by performing certain actions. These are awarded after completing a level/world. We have listed some action collectibles below:
- Buzzer Beater – Finish a stage with 00:00 left on the timer.
- Banana-Phile – Find every banana in the first 7 worlds
- Banana-Phobe – Finish any level without getting a single banana (stage 2-1 makes doing so fairly easy, and Practice mode counts).
- Untouchable – Finish a world without ramming against a wall or bumper (gentle contact with walls is allowed)
- World Challenger – Play levels in each of the 7 standard worlds (the special 8th world is not required)
- World Master – Complete all seven standard worlds using both the circle pad and the motion control schemes while collecting every banana
- Timekeeper – Clear all stages in a world with the same number of seconds on the clock.
- Cliffhanger – Complete a stage after wasting most of the time near an edge
If you are looking to find all the glowing Bananas in Super Monkey Ball 3D, read Super Monkey Ball 3D Bananas Location Guide.