Zombie Army 4: Dead War is out; the zombie game that you didn’t know you needed. Zombies aren’t the only thing that would pique your interest in the game; there are collectibles scattered across levels for the player to collect. We have added them all to this Zombie Army 4 Collectibles guide.
Zombie Army 4 Collectibles
Zombie Army 4 Dead War consists of four types of collectibles you can find throughout your playthrough.
- Upgrade Kit
- Comic Book
- Zombie Hand
- Heroic Action
This guide will be discussing the locations of Comic Books, Zombie Hands and Documents found across various levels. We have detailed guides for locations of all Heroic Actions and Upgrade Kits found throughout the game.
Dead Ahead Collectibles
- The Document – Can be located on a desk. The desk can be found to the right of Bruno on a desk found to the left of the stairs.
- Comic Book – Can be found up the stairs right next to the Document you just picked up. Go through the door and you will be able to find the comic book on a shelf at the back of the room.
- The Zombie Hand – Can be found with a group of zombies you should be able to spot from the radio tower. They should be at the left side, moving towards the train.
- The Document – The Document can be found near the Suicider Onslaught. Go to the area and you will find a metal shack located on the left with a document on the bureau.
- Comic Book – After unlocking the first demonic seal get to the train terminal and you will be able to find the comic book on a bench to your right.
- The Zombie Hand – The Zombie Hand can be found after you leave the train terminal and head left. You will find, on the other side, on top of the train car, a Zombie Hand.
Off the Rails
- The Document – At the opening area, you will find a railway car with a teapot sign. Go further beyond that, and you will spot a table with said document.
- Comic Book – Comic Book can be found in the control room, the same room which is used to switch the train tracks. It should be on a table to your left as you enter the room.
- The Zombie Hand – Go up the stairs and up the slope, but don’t jump across, simply look right and you will find the Zombie Hand in a fenced off area.
Carnivorous Canal Cruise
- The Document – To the right of your boat should be a building. Go to the third floor and look right to spot a glowing chest which contains the document we need.
- Comic Book – Once you have put the cogs in place, there should be another building to your right, go in and go up the stairs to find a chair on the right of the room with the comic book.
- The Zombie Hand – The Zombie Hand can be found in the same area where you are tasked to work on the bridge controls. Go up the stairs and turn left, and do a 180 to find the Zombie Hand on a table.
Ghosts and Gondolas
- The Document – After fighting the Flamer you will see a white arrow which points to the left at the back of the square. You will spot a sink past the square, and see stairs to the right of it. Take the stairs up and go through the window and simply turn left. You will find the document resting on a crate in the next room.
- Comic Book – After fighting with the Commander, go to the area where you last met Dutton. Now head to the back of this area where you will find a statue. Take the staircase to the left, head up, turn right and climb up. Climb through the window and turn left to find a comic book lying on the bed.
- The Zombie Hand – This hand can be found in the same area where you find Commanders resurrecting zombies. Go to the back of the area and turn right, follow the path and turn right again. The Zombie Hand can be found on the floor around the beds.
The Shadows of Venice
- The Document – This document can be found in the yellow building in the area near the blood fountain. The document is lying on a crate near the bar.
- Comic Book – Go to the area with the zombies that spit bile. Head right and then left at the green door. Turn right into the next room, to find a comic book lying underneath a chair.
- The Zombie Hand – Go past the room with the Christmas lights, and into the next room. Here, take a right just before the stairs and you will find a metal bucket shaking on the ground. Shoot it to reveal the hand hiding underneath.
Gates of Hell
- The Document – Get out of the water towards the left side onto the wooden ramp and you should spot the document pretty easily on a bench.
- Comic Book – Can be found in a boathouse near the Generator B.
- The Zombie Hand – Go to the boat slip and in the water. You can find the Zombie Hand in a cute tiny boat simply circling the area.
The Hunt for Dr. Schweiger
- The Document – Upon entering the fortification in the woods, head into the left house and you will find the document on a chair.
- Comic Book – Go past the truck and head right. Go to the light and simply enter the house. You will find the comic book on a table besides the bed.
- The Zombie Hand – Go to the area with the undead half-track and look to the right of the area. You will find the hand crawling on a tree branch hanging over the spotlight.
- The Document – Once you reset the fuses twice, you will be tasked to find thermite charges. Go to the square mess hall with the Nazi Flags, and head upstairs. Go right and through the opening and go left into the room where you will find the document on the table next to you.
- Comic Book – Turn on the lights and go to the research wing. Take the right prior to heading up the stairs and you will find the comic book to the right lying in the back.
- The Zombie Hand – Get out of the area with the boxing ring and go to the first door found to your right in the hallway. The zombie hand will be found crawling on the whiteboard.
- The Document – Can be found to the left of the red area in a room with five cryotubes. Get into the room and head right, and then turn left at the first desk. You will find the document on the desk.
- Comic Book – Go into the red area previously spotted and head to the furthest right side where you will find the comic book lying on a table.
- The Zombie Hand – Get out of the safe room and follow the path till you reach the main area. Go down the stairs until you get to the bottom and you will find a rocket on your left. Simply look up from this point and you will find the zombie hand crawling on a wire.
- The Document – Go inside the bunker and locate the pillbox, this is where the document can be found.
- Comic Book – Go to the left side of the area and underneath the train track. Head left again to the ammo crates, and turn right here to find the comic book on top of the sandbags.
- The Zombie Hand – Get out of the safe room and look to the top of the bunker where you will find the zombie hand crawling on top.
Trouble at the Zoo
- The Document – The document should be on the left side of a picnic table near a wheel sticking out of the cages.
- Comic Book – After defusing the second breaker, enter the door on the left and you will find the comic book in the back.
- The Zombie Hand – Head to the area with the deadly electrical fences and turn right. You will find the zombie hand sitting in the bird cage.
Welcome to the Jungle
- The Document – The document can be found at the creeper nest at the left-hand corner of the back. It should be near the bunch of crates and the bench.
- Comic Book – After fighting the three armored zombies and the two grenadiers go to the back and get the comic book to your right, lying on the table.
- The Zombie Hand – Go to the area with the two armored giants and one grenadier. At the back of this area you will find the Zombie Hand near the picnic table.
Don’t Tap the Glass
- The Document – The document can be found on the ground at the first shark tank.
- Comic Book – Head to the area with the resistance fighters and go to the opposite side of the room where you will find the comic book on the edge of the terrarium.
- The Zombie Hand – Can be found in the same area as the comic book. To the right of the hanging shark, where you will see a zombie hand on a rock, fishing for some reason.
- The Document – Head up the small steps of stairs in the later part of the mission on to the kiosk and grab the document lying on the green box.
- Comic Book – Go past the rift after killing the grenadiers where you will see a kiosk and a bench. The comic book will be on the bench.
- The Zombie Hand – Go to the next objective once you fight the snipers and necromancers. Once you head up a set of stairs, and go through a hallway. Look at the birds perched across, one of these will be a hand instead of a zombie.
Rotten Coast Collectibles
- The Document – As the level begins, go further from the upgrade bench and go up the ladder. Get the document from the bed at the top.
- Comic Book – Head left from the main area and go past the electrified gate, turning left once you reach the tank. Get past the barn and head right where you will see a shack near a stack of logs. The comic book can be found inside.
- The Zombie Hand – Once you have defended the detonator, go to the stone ruins and turn right, you will find the zombie hand on top of the roof of the stone building.
Village of Darkness
- The Document – Can be found in a house right before the safe room on the right hand side if you’re facing the safe room.
- Comic Book – Go to the cellar and head left, then right. You will find the comic book in the back of the area on a crate.
- The Zombie Hand – Get out of the bell tower and head left. Go right past the red building and turn left once you reach the car wreckage. You will find the zombie hand on the left running on a railing behind the barbed wire fence.
Trouble in the Styx
- The Document – Go to the church and get up the scaffolding to get to the second floor of the church. Simply make your way up to the third story, and you will find the document there.
- Comic Book – Go across the broken bridge and through the water to the ferry. The comic book can be found on the railing of the small pier.
- The Zombie Hand – Once you get ahold of the comic book, follow your objective’s marker. The zombie hand can be found on top of the bridge.
The Best Laid Plans
- The Document – Go through the underground hallway and past the altar. The document can be found to your right behind the tree.
- Comic Book – Head back outside, and the comic book can be found lying below the statue in the water.
- The Zombie Hand – The hand will be running next to a fallen tree right of a gate. Can be found near the aforementioned statue.
Molten Nightmare Collectibles
Come Hell or High Lava
- The Document – Leave the safe room and head up the stairs, turn right here and go past the area with the armored zombie and turn right, going past the small break in the railing. Now grab the document lying on the bed.
- Comic Book – Go to the ruined abbey and look at a small house next to it. You can find the book lying on the table inside.
- The Zombie Hand – Go to the two-story building, you will find the hand on a rope above and before the lava in front of you.
Hot on the Trail
- The Document – From the courtyard, continue to your objective and head down the stairs. Head left and go into the first doorway you see on the left. You will find the document on the couch.
- Comic Book – Go to the yellow and blue boats, you will find the comic book nearby on a rack.
- The Zombie Hand – At the beginning after killing the cultis, go through the room and head across the bridge. In the next room you will see the hand walking across a nearby lattice.
Night on the Town
- The Document – Eventually as you continue down the objective, you will come across a set of stairs beyond the room which had “Hell Awaits” written on it. Here, you will continue up the stairs and head up another set of stairs. The document should be on a crate nearby.
- Comic Book – Once you defeat the zombies in the fort, head up the stairs and go forward. Go right into the room near the metal gate, find the comic book on a sofa in this room.
- The Zombie Hand – After reaching the dead demolition crew, get to the restaurant named Il Fucile. You will find the hand on the bar.
The Final Hell Tower
- The Document – After entering the castle, head right and into the stone building. Once inside, turn left and go through to the next room and turn right. The document can be found on a crate next to the shiny glowing crate.
- Comic Book – After going outside the safe house, turn left and go into the house. The comic book can be found in the back of the house.
- The Zombie Hand – Go out of the window and follow the left path. Go through the entryway past the ammo box to your right. Make sure you look on the floor as you walk toward the back. The Zombie hand is patrolling this area (Next to the left staircase)
All Roads Lead to Hell Collectibles
Reaching the War Room
- The Document – After fighting the flamer, instead of going into the safe room, go to the left of the flaming ruins. You will find the document in a pool of blood on the ground.
- Comic Book – Drop into the water and turn left; proceed to head to the end of the corridor to find the comic book.
- The Zombie Hand – Head to the objective and regroup at the hut. On the roof of the hut you will be able to spot a zombie hand.
What Lurks Beneath
- The Document – After leaving the safe room, follow the path and after dropping down once, you can find the document on the crates on the right side. It is in the same room as the screamer.
- Comic Book – After destroying the door valve, turn around and go across to the other side of the corridor. After going through the water, turn right and grab the comic book lying on the two blue barrels.
- The Zombie Hand – Move past from where you found the comic book and follow the path to your right. Turn left after going through the water and through the stone archway. Turn right after passing through the archway and look up at the pipes to find the zombie hand.
City of the Dead
- The Document – Fight the resistance fighters and head up the steps to the safe room. Take a left as you reach the top of the stairs, and go up the next step of stairs marked with the smiley face. You will find the document on a crate.
- Comic Book – After filling the blood fountain, go to the new room that just opened to your right and the comic book can be found on a small table inside.
- The Zombie Hand – Head to the area with the armored zombies and grenadiers. You will find the hand at the top of the obelisk in the center.
Hitler’s Welcome Party
- The Document – Exit the safe room, turn right and go into the first entryway to the right of the car. You will find the document in this room on a crate in the corner.
- Comic Book – Follow the path and go past the ammo and item crates. You will find the comic book on the right side lying on a barrel.
- The Zombie Hand – Grab the comic book and look up, you will find the zombie hand on a power line between the two buildings.
Not in Kansas
- The Document – Follow the objective “Cross the Ravine to reach the drain pipe”, and go down the ramp. Turn right at the bottom where you will now find the document on a bed.
- Comic Book – After going down the slope and breaking the seal, make your way across the bridge and in the first round building. Head to the second floor to find the comic book on a table.
- The Zombie Hand – Go to the objective so you can turn on the power to the gate. Open the gate and cross the bridge to the next objective. After reaching the other side, turn right to find the zombie hand running around a crate on the metal platform.
- The Document – Go out through the gate towards the pressure valves. Follow the path to the objective and down the second set of stairs. The document should be on the wooden crate at the bottom.
- Comic Book – Once you kill the creeper, go down into the flooded area underneath the factory. Now head to the room located at the back of this area and grab the comic book off of this table.
- The Zombie Hand – “Sabotage the pressure valves”, the hand can be found on top of the objective marker crawling around the machine.
Let’s Get Out of Here
- The Document – After exiting the safe room, go up the ramp. The document can be found on a crate beyond the hanging flag.
- Comic Book – “Venture deeper into the facility”, keep following the marker until you reach an area with an eagle symbol behind a fuel truck. You can find the comic book on a crate lying behind the fuel truck before the eagle mural.
- The Zombie Hand – After grabbing the document, turn left to the stairs and platforms beyond the steel fencing. The zombie hand is running around under the light.
Steal the Relic
- The Document – Go to the objective, up the stairs and grab the document on the chair in the next room.
- Comic Book – Head to the other side of the platform and turn left. There will be a door and to its left you will see a comic book next to a barrel on the ground.
- The Zombie Hand – After opening the sealed gate, head to the left side where a zombie hand will be running around on a platform.
Obliterate Hitler’s Army
- The Document – Turn around after spawning and head through the door. To your left will be a table with the document.
- Comic Book – After entering the sewers, go straight. The comic book should be on the other end of the open area on a crate in a pipe drain.
- The Zombie Hand – Go into Hitler’s sand crawler and activate the first switch. Climb the stairs to your right and look at the pipes once reaching the top. You will see the zombie hand crawling on the pipes