We have curated this Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Victor Bounty Hunter Guide in which we will focus on the Bounty Hunter class build for the hero Victor. There are a number of weapons to choose from which all impact the character’s ability to tackle different situations.
There are different heroes in Warhammer: Vermintide 2 and every hero has further four classes, which have unique skills and abilities and can be built according to your own playstyle.
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Victor Bounty Hunter Guide
Below you will some vital information on the unique passive ability and career skill of the Bounty Hunter class.
We have detailed some information along with tips and tricks that will help get the most out of these abilities.
We have also listed which weapons you should use for this class, which will help you in making this the best Bounty Hunter build for Victor around.
Starting with the Passive Skill, Victor has Blessed Shots as the Passive Ability for the Bounty Hunter class. It is a great ability as it focuses on ranged critical hits.
With this ability, a ranged critical hit is guaranteed every 8 seconds or when you kill using melee weapons. It also increases the ammunition capacity as well as the reloading speed for all guns that you have equipped. This ability works best with ranged weapons, which we will discuss in some time.
The critical hits are not based on luck with this ability but they are guaranteed which means that every alternate attack might turn into a critical hit. This will cause you to deal great damage to your enemies.
Locked and Loaded
Career Skill for Victor’s Bounty Hunter class is Locked and Loaded. This skill allows Victor to fire a powerful shot that will pierce any enemy in its path.
It also a fast recharge time so you can use it often during battles. This will blow up anything in your way forward as it features a very high damage rating. This works especially well for crowd control when enemies surround you. This will hit enemies even at the end of the onslaught in its path.
Tower Watch Falchion
Coming towards the melee weapons, the weapon that you want to use with this build is the Tower Watch Falchion. It is a good sword with quick attacks.
It has 127 power and each hit will cost you 2 stamina. It also gives a 1.5 stamina boost so it can be used more frequently. The stamina boost is a good option to go for especially with a character that will need to use melee often during battles.
The second melee weapon option for this build is Righteous Hatchet. It is a powerful axe, which features 154 power and costs 3 stamina per hit or swing.
It also comes with some added bonuses. It gives you 7.6% attack speed, which somewhat counters to the slow speed of attacks with the axe. It also give your hero an 18 Critical power allowing you to land more damaging critical attacks.
For this hero, you should avoid using melee as much as possible but in certain situations if you really have to use melee, you need to make sure that it is a powerful one.
Both of these weapons are good choices for this build and it is up to you to choose whichever fits your play style. The sword is good with speed, blocking and range while it also comes with a stamina boost. Something that will help you with blocking as well.
As for the Axe, it is heavier, costs more stamina but it has more power and comes with critical power boost and attack speed increase. You can pick anyone from these for you melee weapons for you build.
For your ranged weapon, you can go for the Nuln repeater. It is a great ranged weapon with good ammo capacity. It can store a lot of ammo, which you hardly run out of even during heavy battles.
It features 151 power, which is strong for a repeater. When compared to other crossbows for Bounty Hunter class, the Nuln Repeater easily stands out as the best ranged weapon for use. Crossbows also come with less ammo capacities so Nuln Repeater takes the win in this category for us.
It also has a spinner attack, which is great for knocking back enemies. If the enemies are too overwhelming and some of them are able to get too close to you, you can use this spinning attack to knock them back and rain some bullets on them quickly with the main attack. This is also something that crossbows lack.
This attack will instantly consume all ammo in your current clip so keep this in mind. Also not just one shot is critical, the whole barrage fired is critical so the damage dealt is great.
The normal attack is also very fast and fires the bullets in quick succession just like a gattling cannon. If you manage to time this barrage with your critical hits, you can get 8 shots of critical instead of just one.
Other Skills and Traits
Bounty Hunter has got few other abilities and skill as well.
- Ammo Pouches: Ammo Pouches is Bounty Hunter’s Passive ability through which Bounty Hunter’s ammo capacity increases by 50%.
- Quick Release: Quick Release is Bounty Hunter’s Passive Ability through which Bounty Hunter’s reload speed increases by 15%.
Following list of weapons can be selected by Bounty Hunter:
- Repeater Pistol
- Volley Crossbow
- Brace of Pistols
- Two Handed Sword
- Axe and Falchion
- Bill Hook
Bounty Hunter’s Talents
You have the choice of selecting talent in each tier.
At level 5, you have to choose between 3 talents.
- Tithetaker: You get temporary health on each melee killing blow based on the health of the enemy.
- Paymaster: You can heal your nearby allies for 20% of max health with a Healing Draught or a First Aid Kit.
- Blood for Money: For each Melee critical strike and Headshot, you will get 2 temporary health and if you hit critical headshots, your health will get restored twice as much.
At level 10, you have to choose between 3 talents.
- Open Wounds: If you shoot your enemy with a critical hit, it will cause 20% more damage for 15 seconds.
- Steel Crescendo: You will get 15% attack speed and 15% power for 15 seconds if fire your last shot.
- Weight of Fire: Your ranged weapon magazine size will increase ranged power level by 1% for each ammunition available at that time.
At level 15, you have to choose between 3 talents.
- Smiter: It will increase the damage dealt to staggered enemies by 20% and each hit against the stagger will increase the count of stagger. If the enemy is afflicted by more than 1 stagger effect, the bonus damage will increase by 40%.
- Assassin: It will increase the damage dealt to staggered enemies by 20% and each hit against the stagger will increase the count of stagger. Headshots and critical hits inflict 40% bonus damage including the strikes against enemies afflicted by more than one stagger effect as well.
- Enhanced Power: It increases the total Power level by 7.5%
At level 20, you have to choose between 3 talents.
- Blessed Combat: After a melee strike, 6 ranged shots deal 15% extra damage. For a ranged hit, next 6 melee strikes will deal 15% extra damage and melee kills reset the cooldown of blessed shots.
- Cruel Fortune: It will reduce cooldown on blessed shots to 6 seconds.
- Prize Bounty: No ammunition will be consumed for shots affected by Blessed Shots.
At level 25, you have to choose between 3 talents.
- Rile the Mob: For each Ranged critical hit, Victor and his allies will get 10% movement speed for 10 seconds.
- Dual Action: If you are out of ammunition and you still somehow kill an elite, your health will be restored 20% of your max ammunition and for each melee kill, Victor’s ranged weapon will be reloaded 1 bullet per bolt.
- Job Well Done: If you kill an elite or a special enemy, you will get 1% damage reduction buff for up to 30 times that will last until the end of the mission or your death.
At level 30, you have to choose between 3 talents.
- Just Reward: It can be triggered only once after every 10 seconds and it will reduce the cooldown by 20% of Locked and Loaded for ranged critical hits.
- Double-shotted: It will modify Victor’s sidearm to fire two powerful bullets in a straight line and if you score a headshot with this attack, the cooldown of Locked and Loaded will reduce by 40%.
- Return on Investment: It will modify Victor’s sidearm to fire two blasts of shield penetrating pellets in a devastating cone and for each kill, the amounts of pellets in the next blast will increase up to the maximum of 20 additional pellets
Bardin Slayer Builds
Brace of Pistol Build
In this build, Gutter Runner takes one body shot, specials and elites take two body shots, Bestigor takes three body shots and Chaos warrior can be killed by your melee weapon or career skill.
You can get good range power for breakpoints with Weight of Fire talent and best ammo regen without melee attacks with Prize Bounty talent.
Eliminate all your enemies except Elites and Specials with melee weapons but try to eliminate Elites and Specials first.
In this build, Infantry/Armored Skaven units and Packmaster takes one body shot, specials and elites take two body shots of non-crit arrow while it only takes one shot body shot of crit arrow for special and elites except Chao Warrior.
You can increase your range and melee damage with Open Wounds talent while Cruel Fortune talent increases your chances of one shot per special or elite on average.
Your main focus should be to kill Elite/Specials first. After that, eliminate the lined up Horde Mobs with your arrows and if they try to get close to you, you can deal with them with melee weapons.