Total War: Three Kingdoms has received Patch 1.4.1. You can now download this update on PC (Steam). You will find that Total War: Three Kingdoms Patch 1.4.1 has quite a few bug fixes and improvements. Something else that stands out in this update is that they fixed a bug where Guan Yu and Zhang Fei could spawn twice in Liu Bei’s campaign and they Moved He Yi to a safer spawning location.
Total War: Three Kingdoms is a strategy video game of the Total War saga. In this game, Creative Assembly has opted to move to the year 190 of the current era, just when China was involved in a new revolt. This change of philosophy presents improvements in mechanics and troop management, which is more efficient and fun than ever. Below you will find some key patch notes regarding Total War: Three Kingdoms Patch 1.4.1.
- Factions can now only Request Aid from their court once per turn
- Changed Cao Song’s personality so he no longer identified as an Incompetent Leader
- Fixed a bug where Guan Yu and Zhang Fei could spawn twice in Liu Bei’s campaign
- Fixed issues in Total War: Three Kingdoms around Guan Yu and Zhang Fei spawning when Liu Bei’s army is on rivers
- The new court added into the game for when the player became an Emperor was causing some crashes in existing save games, these crashes are now less likely to happen, but we still recommend players start a new campaign
- Preventing armies that spawn for a mission in Liu Bei’s campaign immediately running away, thus making it difficult to complete the mission. We have now made these armies more aggressive and less likely to run away
- Xiahou Dun’s portrait, which inaccurately shows him with an eye missing, has been fixed to show the two eyes he definitely still had during this period
- Corrected the Chosen of the Eight Immortals description which was showing some incorrect descriptions
- Corrected Guo Jia’s spawning age, and made changes to prevent Sun Ren spawning as a middle-aged woman instead of a baby
- Zhang Jue had maxed out his abilities, so we have given him some new skills that give him bonuses rather than new abilities
- Fixed a very convenient bug that allowed players to use Deployables beyond the deployment zone
- The annex settlement option no longer appears for Emperors who aren’t Liu Hong
- Changed Lü Bu event so he gets the Red Hare ancillary after joining your faction
- Have fixed an issue where generals and heroes were not spawning at full strength
Here you will find the complete list of Total War: Three Kingdoms Patch 1.4.1 patch notes. I remind you that Creative Assembly and SEGA’s Total War: Three Kingdoms released on May 23, 2019 for PC.