The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners has received Hotfix #3. You can now download this update on PC (Steam). You will find that The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners Hotfix #3 has quite a few additions, improvements, bug fixes, and a polish here and there. Something else that stands out in this update is that they fixed an issue with non-ANSI Window usernames, that prevented bindings and other files to not be read correctly.
The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners is an action and horror vr game. Developed by Skybound Games, in this adventure you travel to New Orleans, where you have to escape the threat of zombies and other survivors. This game of The Walking Dead, inspired by Robert Kirkman’s original comics, gives you freedom to act as you prefer both when fighting, and in decision making. Below you will find some key patch notes regarding The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners Hotfix #3.
- Physical Crouch (Beta) now on by default!
- Added base 20% deadzone to left motion controller thumbstick axis. Make sure to double check your custom deadzone adjustments now that this is in.
- Added “Disable All Vignettes” to the Options Menu
- Added Option to Adjust the angle on Primary Grip
- Added brightness slider in video settings
- After placing an item in your Backpack, it should now open to that page
- Various Performance optimizations
- Chaperone should now appear correctly
- Known Issues: Hybrid seated/standing play mode will sometimes show only the floor outline.
- Progression break – If the player walked away during the conversation with Man on the Radio during “The Kindness of Strangers” and “When the Levee Breaks…” questlines
- Progression break – Fix for Intel cache quest “Tomb and the Tower V”, in Mansion becoming unavailable if you leave without the Intel
- Nausea Vignette should now vanish at Zero velocity and/or zero setting
- Gunsmith Upgrade properly applies increased damage dealt to enemies
- “For Whom the Bell Tolls” Achievement should now unlock properly
- “Maybe You’ve Heard of Me” Achievement should now unlock properly
- Musical Game Score should no longer play after completing The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners
- Man on the Radio should no longer call on the radio after completing the game
- In some instances NPCs didn’t fire when they should have, now they should, careful!
- Fixed an issue with non-ANSI Window usernames, that prevented bindings and other files to not be read correctly
- Vive – Fixed Crouch hint to say “Up” instead of “Down”
- Various Crash fixes
Here you will find the complete list of The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners Hotfix #3 patch notes. I remind you that Skydance and Skybound Games’ The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners released on January 23, 2020 for Steam and Oculus.