Humble Bundle is a way for PC owners to pick up collections of games, and choose their own price. In this week’s selection of games, you can buy your way into The Division Beta.
The Tom Clancy Encore that Humble Bundle revealed last night features many games that have been available before, which is why it is an Encore release. What makes it different this time is the inclusion of The Division Beta, as well as the ability to pre-order the game. The Beta access is available to all those who pay more than $9.34.
For those who pay more than $1 for the Humble Bundle they will get:
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six
- Tom Clancy’s Rain Six 3 Gold (Raven Shield / Athena Sword)
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon
Pay more than $9.34 then the next tier of games unlocks to include:
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2
- Tom Clancy’s The Division Beta Access
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Conviction – Deluxe Edition
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell
Pay more than $10 to unlock:
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist
- Tom Clancys’ Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
For those willing to pay more than $75:
- Tom Clancy’s The Division Pre-Order
- Exclusive Tom Clancy’s The Division T-shirt
- 66% off on up to three Ubisoft titles (excludes some items)
One of the good things about the Humble Bundle deal is the ability to decide how much of your payment will go to charity and how much will go to the publisher of the game. The charities this time are Extra Life and Operation Supply Drop.
It will be interesting to see if any people take up the pre-order tier, or decide to opt for the cheaper option. I’m sure many will be happy to donate money to get access to the Beta.
Will you be trying out The Division Beta? Are you going to take the Humble Bundle route? Let us know your thoughts below.