The Division 2 update version 1.04 is now live on PS4, Xbox One, and PC following three hours downtime and official server maintenance. The latest patch fixes various gameplay bugs, flickering issues and those related to skills which were partly fixed in the previous update.
The latest update is important for everyone as it fixes a lot of issues reported since the game’s launch. One of the biggest changes include improvements to the co-op health scaling. It also reduces the flickering and distortion effects caused while navigating the menus.
Massive has also fixed the bug which caused The Division 2 skills to disappear quickly and go on cooldown. The Division 2 patch 1.04 weighs in around 2.3 GB on PlayStation 4 and it’s the first big patch of the game since its launch.
You can check out the official patch notes for The Division 2 1.04 update below.
- Various improvements to reduce frame drops.
- Changed the Clan Member UI colour to not conflict with Elite enemies.
- Fixed an issue where players Clan XP contributions could stop registering.
- Changed Push-to-Talk to be the default VOIP setting.
- Changed Apparel Store purchase confirmations to a button hold action.
- Reduced the UI flickering effect present in the menu.
- Fixed a visual bug that would incorrectly display a grey duplicate backpack reward when opening apparel caches.
- Fixed the menu distortion animation playing twice under certain circumstances.
- Fixed abnormal skill behaviour when equipping a skill after having switched to a grenade.
- Fixed instances of skills going on cool down when deploying a shield.
- Fixed an issue where multiple Cluster Seeker Mines could be deployed in short succession.
- Fixed an issue where donating a weapon with mods attached would remove the mods from the players inventory.
- Fixed daily and weekly missions not resetting for offline players.
- Improvements made to Co-op health scaling.
- Fixed an issue where armour/gear scaling would not take World Tiers into account.
- Fixed skill damage incorrectly being scaled twice for low level players joining a high level group.
- Fixed players potentially becoming stuck on the “Meet The Division Coordinator” objective after having played in Co-op.
- Fixed players potentially becoming stuck on the “Meet with Odessa Sawyer” objective.
- Fixed an issue that would allow players to upgrade neutral control points.
- Fixed an issue that would cause low level players to gain unintended amounts of XP by completing side missions with a high level group member.
- Fixed an issue where some Logitech headphone users experienced missing in-game audio.
- Fixed “Navigate Categories” and “Mark as Junk” being bound to the same button when interacting with a Projects officer.
- Fixed an issue where the HDR setting slider would not move.
Followed by the patch notes, Ubisoft revealed that the game’s first content update called Tidal Basin will be released on April 5.
It’s going to unlock the last Stronghold “Tidal Basin” for everyone who’s eagerly waiting. Completing the stronghold gives you access to World Tier 5 where the gear score bracket is between 450 and 500.
The Division 2 is now available to play on Xbox One, PC and PlayStation 4.