A new update has arrived if you’re still busily absorbed in the massive continent of Skyrim doing whatever it is you’re doing. The update 1.4.27 has gone live today, and fixes numerous bugs and issues.
Don’t expect this to be the end of the line of attention from Bethesdsa though, because the hard-working fellows have promised us plenty of more tweaks to come in the near future.
That means that we have so many more excuses to waste our lives playing Skyrim – something we’re proud of regardless of whoever says what.
Here’s the list of fixes coming in the patch:
- Fixed issue with downloading mods when you are subscribed to more than 50 mods
- Fixed crash when loading a subscribed mod that has been removed from Workshop by the author
- Mod load order functionality
- Fixed occasional crashes when loading a save that relies on plugins/master files that no longer exist
- Fixed issue where controls would become unresponsive while charging an enchanted weapon
- Fixed issue where controls would occasionally become unresponsive while switching from third to first person while using the Arcane Enchanter
- Fixed issue where controls would become unresponsive if activating a crafting station with autorun active
- Fixed issue where keyboard would fail if Rename Item was selected before choosing the number of charges, while using Arcane Enchanter
- Fixed several issues with remapping buttons while using an Xbox 360 controller
- Fixed issue where pressing Escape button after fast traveling but before the loading would cause certain menus to stop working properly
- Followers now sneak properly when player is sneaking