PUBG has received Update 1.35. You can now download this patch on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. You will find that PUBG Update 1.35 has a new map (Karakin) and a new vehicle (Motor Glider). Something else that stands out in this patch is that there are now three tracks of Season Missions. Each track will be released monthly, starting with January, then February and March.
Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds, also known as PUBG, is a multiplayer action video game that takes us to a huge area of land where the primary objective is to survive and kill your competitors. Framed within the battle royale mode, in the game the last player standing on the stage wins. For this we can use hundreds of weapons and cooperate with other players. Below you will find some key patch notes regarding PUBG Update 1.35.
New Map: Karakin
Karakin is a 2×2 km island off the coast of Northern Africa. It’s an arid, rocky environment that provides wide-open terrain and challenging engagements. It’s small, fast, and dangerous: Expect the tension of Miramar combined with the pace of Sanhok. Maximum of 64 players can play on Karakin per match.
Players should expect long distance rifle engagements in the mountains, tactical urban conflict, and claustrophobic underground combat. And with the introduction of the Black Zone, Karakin reveals its twist: a map that’s layout changes every match.
- Black Zone (Karakin Only): Our new hazard, the Black Zone only available in Karakin, levels buildings into smoking ruins.
- New Throwable Sticky Bomb (Karakin Only): To change up siege play, we’re introducing Breach Points which can be destroyed with Sticky Bombs in Karakin.
Finally, to make interior gun fights a little more interesting, we’ve added bullet penetration to our weakest walls in Karakin. Getting brief glimpses of your enemies through damaged drywall, and deciding to take the fight or regroup- gives players more options.
New Vehicle: Motor Glider
Motor Glider will be available on Erangel and Miramar in PUBG. Motor Glider has two seats; one for pilot and one for passenger who can shoot and use any weapon from the backseat. Motor Glider will be spawned around the map.
- To takeoff, you must gain the necessary speed of 65 km/h then pitch up by pushing down (Xbox One: L-Stick / PS4: L3).
- You’ll start to take off automatically once you hit 70 km/h.
- Motor Glider’s fuel consumption rate is tied to the engine speed – the more throttle you apply, the faster you will run out of gas.
- Motor Glider will be spawned with empty gas. Fuel up before starting the engine.
- There’s no maximum altitude you can reach, the sky is the limit! But engine will start losing power the higher the altitude you are at.
- Controls: Use (Xbox One: L-Stick / PS4: L3) to control the pitch and the roll of the aircraft; Adjust the throttle by holding (Xbox One: LT & RT / PS4: L2 & R2) buttons; Hold (Xbox One: Y / PS4: Triangle) buttons when on the ground to engage handbrake
Survivor Pass: Shakedown
Whether you have purchased Premium Pass or not, all PUBG players can join together to fill the Community Accomplishment Gauge, then claim in-game skin rewards and unravel the hidden story of Karakin.
The mission gauge can be filled by finding collectibles on the Battlegrounds. On the Community Mission tab, you can see your achievement score and earn XP in proportion to the individual contribution score.
There are three tracks of Season Missions, Each track will be released monthly on January, February and March. Tracks that are locked will show the time left before it is unlocked.
Here you will find the complete list of PUBG Update 1.35 patch notes. I remind you that PUBG Corporation‘s PUBG released on December 20, 2017 for PC; March 19, 2018 for Android & iOS; September 4, 2018 for Xbox One; and December 7, 2018 for PlayStation 4.