Post Scriptum received Update 2.0.295.13221. You can download this patch on PC (Steam). You will find that Post Scriptum Update 2.0.295.13221 has a few bug fixes and improvements. Something that stands out in this patch is that they fixed the maximum player count limit from 90 to 80 players (anything above 80 can cause instability) and fixed some issues with towing trailers and field guns.
Post Scriptum is a WWII first-person shooter that mostly focuses on teamwork. Here you will find yourself running into a hail of bullets, hunker down in trenches and through yourself at the enemy until they give way. Below you will find the complete list of Post Scriptum Update 2.0.295.13221 patch notes.
Hey guys! Another patch is coming your way, this is a rather small but welcomed patch. Get your changelog below.
- Fixed maximum player count limit from 90 to 80 players (anything above 80 can cause instability).
- Fixed some issues with towing trailers and field guns
- Pushing Field guns should be easier and more responsive now
- Added moving infantry targets to Arnhem range [Community Feedback]
- Added easy vehicle target spawner to “Armor reinforcements” range
- Fixed some Dinant level design bugs (common client crash is still being investigated)
- Known issue: Some AdminCreateVehicle commands might not be working if the vehicle is not already present in the game layer.
A few days ago, another update also released for Post Scriptum. You will find that Post Scriptum Update 2.0.285.13177 is also quite a small patch as it only has four fixes. Something that stands out in this patch is that they fixed an issue with US Commander Jeep not spawning on Veghel Offensive 03 and they fixed missing ammocrates in main bases on Stonne.
I remind you that Periscope Games and Offworld Industries’ Post Scriptum released on August 9, 2018 for PC.