Our Pokemon Go Venusaur Raid Boss Guide details everything you need to know to defeat the Venusaur easily, and which Pokemon to use against him to deal massive damage.
Pokemon Go Venusaur Raid Boss
Venusaur is a tier-4 Boss, with 26921 CP and Max Capture CP 1467. These stats are quite terrifying for a Raid Boss. However, with the help of this guide, you will be able to defeat the mighty Venusaur without many problems
How to Defeat Venusaur
To defeat Venusaur, it is recommended that you never go alone or with a small group. Go with a group of at least 6-7 trainers. In addition, the greater level you are at, the less hard it will be for you and your group. Have a good moveset equipped and a Pokemon with high CP. Since Venusaur is a Grass/Poison type Pokemon, it is weak against fire, ice, flying and Psychic. The best Pokemon to use against it are Charizard, Espeon, Flareon, and Alakazam.
- Charizard and his Fire Spin/Overheat and Air Slash/Overheat are very effective against Venusaur.
- Espeon and his Confusion/Futuresight and Zen Headbutt/Futuresight also deal great damage to Venusaur.
- Flareon and his Fire Spin/Overheat and Ember/Overheat are the greatest damage dealers.
- Alakazam and his Confusion/Futuresight and Psycho Cut/Futuresight are also very useful in this fight.
- Lugia’s Sky Attack makes him a good choice
- Moltres does attacks with great longevity and damage
- Mewtwo should be prioritized because of his high power, DPS and counter when he uses Psystrike
A few more pointers before you take on Venusaur with your fellow Trainers are that you must always keep in mind that movesets, type effectiveness, and resistances are very important in every Raid battle.