In Heat, the latest installment in the long-running racing franchise, Need for Speed, players will want to search around for Street Art that rewards them with unique customizations. There’s a large number of them strewn about the entire map, and this guide will detail the location of each and every one of them, area by area.
Need for Speed Heat Street Art
The Street Art is represented by a Purple Spray Can symbol on the map. It’ll give you a general idea of where to find the Street Art, but this guide will give you the EXACT location. Once you’re near the Art, you can ‘Collect’ it and you’ll be rewarded with unique items.
- Go to Brewski’s Bontana; the Art can be found on the back side. Drive around the small establishment towards the back and the Art will be in plain sight.
- Where several truck containers are situated. On the side of one of these containers, next to a forklift, you’ll spot the Art.
- Slightly southwest of the Sandino Ranches Safe House, on the right side of the street you’ll spot a small house; the Art is on the left side of this meager establishment.
- Close to the Safe House you’ll spot a ‘Fairview Fields Oranges Giftshop’ billboard – a few meters behind the billboard, the Art can be spotted on a garage door.
- On top of a steep incline there’s a windmill – next to it there is a trailer; the Art is on the side of the trailer.
- Look for a red barn next to a large silo; on the side of the barn you’ll spot the Art.
- Slightly northwest from the Safe House, near a red house there will be a few abandoned, dilapidated cars – the Art is on the front of a white containers that’s lying nearby.
- On a small, grey building next to the Radio Tower, you’ll find the final Street Art in the Sandino Ranches.
- On the northeast side, an equidistant from a Billboard and a Flamingo, the first Street Art can be located on the side of a white building near some palm trees.
- On the northeast part of the map, opposite of the yachts docked on the bay, the next Street Art can be spotted on a white wall.
- In the center of Bayview Park, perpendicular to a Billboard and a Flamingo, the next bit of Street Art can be spotted on the garage door of a beige establishment.
- Towards the eastern most side of Bayview Park, near the water, the Art can be located on a white building next to an overpass.
- Slightly east from the Bayview Park Safe House, on the side of a blue apartment building, you’ll come across the next piece of Art.
- On your map, southwest of where it boldly says ‘Bayview Park’, you’ll spot the Purple Spray Can icon; on the very edge of the area, you’ll spot a beige building – that’s where the art is!
- On the most northeast part of Bayview Park, next to the beach, you’ll see a large, white building – the Street Art is located on the wall facing the beach.
- Go to the bridge on the north side and head over to the end that leads to the northeastern part of Bayview Park; the Art is on the side of the bridge as you get off it.
- The first bit of Street Art will actually prove to be quite elusive. On the south side of Port Murphy, you’ll have to head to the shipping yard. You’ll have to start driving fierecely from the sandy side into the shipping yard; keep going in a straight line until you get to a ramp and launch yourself into the air, landing on top of shipping containers. Keep driving forward until you reach the 2nd ramp; fly off of it and in front of you there’s a stack of containers – the Art is on the container at the top of this stack, and you’ll have to collect it as you’re in the air.
- In the southwest part of Port Murphy, near several large cranes, there will be a wired fence – there’s a small, white establishment behind the fence and the Art is on the side of it.
- On the north most side of Port Murphy, close to the border, west from a Billboard, look for a white building, on the front of which you’ll find the next Art piece.
- Towards the center of Port Murphy, on the south side of all the trees, there will be several warehouses. Next to a red boiler you’ll spot the next collectible Street Art.
- Close to the water where all the ships are being built (towards north) you’ll see a small, white establishment – that’s where the next Art piece is.
- Opposite of where you find the previous Art, on the south side of the water – look for the place where several truck containers are kept; next to them you’ll see the Art Piece on the corner of a white building.
- On the southeast side of Port Murphy, close to the border, there will be a set of small, white buildings behind a wired fence; the small, one room building closest to the fence is where the Art piece is located.
- In the area with several, large black silos can be found, go into the alleyway next to the aforementioned silos; the piece can be spotted there.
- Look for a red barn next to a black silo. Drive into that particular area and head towards the back (the place that’s facing the trees). On the back side of the red building, you’ll spot the first Street Art of Fairview Fields on a garage door.
- In the center of Fairview Fields, between two Billboards, there’s a parking lot next to a single story building; the parking lot, which is next to the trees, will have a Smiling Emoji on the wall closest to the building.
- North from where you found the previous Street Art, close to a homestead there’s a small establishment, on the side of which is the next Art piece.
- Further east from the previous location, go to the elevated road and look for the base of an overpass – the Art piece is tucked away there.
- On the southeast part of Fairview Fields, right on the edge of the border – go to the train tracks and head for the tunnel; the piece can be seen just outside the tunnel.
- On the southwest side of Fairview Fields, close to the edge of the border – there are a set of beige buildings close to an electric grid; the piece is on one of the buildings.
- Go to the Outrun Gas Station on the southeast side; the piece is on the side of the Station.
- Go to the Jewel Beauty Saloon (next to a Speed Hunters billboard) and go to the side to locate the final Street Art of Fairview Fields.
- Towards the center of Mendoza Keys (east of the water) there’s a large, blue apartment building – you’ll find the first Art Piece on the side of it.
- On the highway on the south side that leads out of Mendoza Keys – head to where the road is being constructed but don’t jump the ramp; stop right beside it to get the next piece.
- On the east most side, next to the water there’s a small, wooden shack with a sign that reads ‘What the Buck’ – the Street Art is painted on the front doors of this establishment.
- Get on the large roadway on the east side and head towards a large building with many windows that’s near the beach. Next to this building is a smaller establishment with shutter gates; the piece is on the side of this building.
- Beneath the wired bridge there’s a very small shipping container house next to the wired fence; the piece is on the front side of this abode.
- Further from where you got the piece on the under-construction bridge, there will be a large, yellow machine being used for said construction – the piece is on the side of it.
- Close to the water on the west side, there will be a very Miami inspired resident, on the side of which, close to a shutter gate, is the Street Art.
- The final Mendoza Keys Street Art can be found near a crossroads that’s on the west side, closest to the water. On the front side of a greyish blue building.
- On the east side, near the beach and north of a Billboard; the first Street Art can be found in the gap between two buildings – one white, and one blue.
- On the southwest side, near the bridge leading to Mendoza Keys, there’s a large, dome structure – you’ll find the piece on the side of this structure.
- Slightly north of the center (a bit below a Billboard) there is an area surrounded with several large buildings. You’ll find the Art piece on a concrete wall next to one of these buildings.
- Near the center of Eden Shores, close to the dock there will be an obsidian wall – the Art is just above some bushes.
- On the southeast most part of Eden Shores, on a sandy area with several umbrellas, there’s a circular structure – the piece can be found on this structure.
- On the south side of Eden Shores, an equidistant from a Flamingo and a Billboard, the piece is on a grey wall behind a tree.
- On the northwest side, on top of the bridge leading to the West Side, there’s a lookout tower near a lamp post – yep, that’s where it is.
- On the south side (south of the Billboard) there’s a sky blue building – this is where you’ll find the final Eden Shores Street Art.
Palm City Raceway
- On the east side, perpendicular to two Billboards, there are a set of one storied buildings – you can find the 1st bit of Street Art at the center of these buildings.
- North of the previous location, close to the Billboard, in an abandoned racetrack.
- On the southeast most part of Palm City Raceway, near a billboard that reads ‘Speed Hunters Showdown’ – a white building with multiple shutter gates.
- A few meters right of the Palm City Raceway Garage.
- Northwest from the Garage, on a tiled building with several pillars in front.
- East of the Palm City Raceway Dealership and south of the Part Shop – next to a building with signs reading ‘RS Princess’ and ‘Jewelry’, the piece is on a shutter gate.
- Slightly southeast of the Dealership, south of a Billboard – on the side of a single story, white structure.
- Slightly east of the Part Shop and Gas Station – close to the edge of the Palm City Raceway border, on a green doorway.
Downtown Palm City
- Right next to the Downtown Palm City Gas Station – it’s pretty difficult to miss as it’s a bright image of a woman on the side of a white building.
- On the docks on the northeast side; on the side of a yacht.
- Slightly northeast from your Home Base – there will be a set of small, white buildings which have the image of a tiger painted on the side.
- On the southeast part of Downtown Palm City, right on the edge of the border – near the water there will be a white building with red bushes near it.
- A few meters east of the Gas Station – on the side of a larger beige building.
- On the southwest side, close to a Billboard – adjacent to a wall of a tenement building.
- When you open the map, there will be a Spray Can Icon below where it says ‘Palm’. Head there and look for a building next to an overpass.
- Dead center of Downtown Palm City, look for a building that has a large ‘S’ statue in front – on the wall directly behind that statue is where you’ll find the final Street Art.