This Moss Relic Dust Guide will tell you about the locations of all of the relics that are found in the Moss. We will tell you precise details and mention the chapters so that you know where to go and what to look for when searching for these relics.
Relic Dust is one of the two collectible items that is available to you in Moss. There are a total of 375 of them in the game and they are all found inside breakable objects. Since they are not immediately visible, it can be quite difficult to find them on your own without any help, especially if you are planning to find all of them.
Moss Relic Dust
The relics inside of the game are quite a lot in numbers. There are a total of 375 of them. However, most of them are found in batches which means that you will find a lot of them at a single location.
They are inside the breakable objects which means that you need to use your sword swing to break apart certain objects and find these collectibles. There are a lot of Trophies that you can get if you find the relic dust. Apart from this, having more Relic Dust also seems to increase your magical powers which are required for solving the plethora of puzzles found in the game.
As we told you before, Relic Dust is found in batches so it is the location of the various different batches that we will mention.
- Relic Dust #1 is through the cave. Drop down and go left to find the boxes which you can break.
- Relic Dust #2 is in the same area towards the wooden gate. Break the crates in the sand.
- Relic Dust #3 is to your sides after you exit the first house.
- Relic Dust #4 is to your sides when you get to the stairs after you leave the backyard. There are barrels on centre and top of the stairwell as well.
- Relic Dust #5 is paste the axe near the walkway to the water.
- Relic Dust #6 is in the breakables before you ride the raft. Look for the wooden structure.
- Relic Dust #7 is in the room with the statues. Pots are in the front left corner and near the exit door.
- Relic Dust #8 is outside of the statue room. You can also find a pot when you look at the closed exit gate. There is also a pot on the stairs in the background.
- Relic Dust #9 is in the battle arena.
- Relic Dust #10 is in the room after the battle arena.
- Relic Dust #11 is in the outdoor puzzle room. There are breakables if you look at the left side of the entrance door.
- Relic Dust #12 is at the previous indoor room when you exit the outdoor puzzle area.
- Relic Dust #13 is on the upper floor of the backtracking room. Smash the pots in the back right of the background and the foreground near the button to the left side of the floor.
- Relic Dust #14 is on the right side of the exit door of the same room.
- Relic Dust #15 is at the entrance door of the next room. There is also a pot under the right statue and on the upper level.
- Relic Dust #16 is in the sandy room. There are breakables in the alcove, foreground and the door. There are tons of breakables here so search through this room comprehensively.
- Relic Dust #17 is in the blue room. There are crates on the ramp and at the bottom of it.
- Relic Dust #18 is in the room at the end of the chapter. Go past the large door and break the pots on either side of it, the enemy spawn balconies and below the platforms.
- Relic Dust #19 is at the start of the chapter. There are barrels on the path to the stone cylinders and in the right corner along with the left platform (the highest one).
- Relic Dust #20 is inside the mine. Barrels are everywhere including the bottom, ramp and the left platform.
- Relic Dust #21 is on the next scene. Do not forget the crates behind the lever and to the left of the exit elevator.
- Relic Dust #22 is at the elevator. There are breakable items to the right side of the lift and to the left side of the switch.
- Relic Dust #23 is at the exit of the mine.
- Relic Dust #24 is at the boxes in the ruin. There are quite a few boxes to the left side of the exit door so do not forget them.
- Relic Dust #25 is near the entrance door with the second sentry statue. More boxes are underneath the first lever and the exit door.
- Relic Dust #26 is in the room with the robot tentacles. Boxes can be found near the entrance door, right door, behind the fountain and behind the thorns.
- Relic Dust #27 is on the stairs near the town square.
- Relic Dust #28 is at the left side behind the entrance door at the church. Also look at the right side of the door, in the foreground and under the switches. Some of them are also found in the alcove and on top of the stairs.
- Relic Dust #29 is in the interior room of the church. Smash the seats as well.
- Relic Dust #30 is near the pub. Crates are found near the left side of the lever and on both sides of the pubs along with the enemy spawn ledge.
- Relic Dust #31 is inside the pub. Destroy the stools and every other piece of furniture.
- Relic Dust #32 is on the hills after the snake. By the time you are done with the breakables, you should have 375 dust.
That is all we have for our Moss Relic Dust Guide. Let us know if we missed something using the comments section below!