Having multiple pilots is not an essential part of Just Cause 4, however, they definitely make your experience a whole lot easier. Our Just Cause 4 Pilots Unlocks Guide will help you unlock all 7 pilots in the game.
Just Cause 4 Pilots Unlocks
You will recruit your first pilot when you complete “The Illapa Project” mission. This will also give you access to the fast travel option. The main question would be why is it necessary to have multiple pilots in JC4?
Well, aside from giving you access to fast travel, pilots can also drop vehicles and weapons for you at your request. Additionally, you can also call an airstrike.
However, each time you avail a pilot in JC4, there will be a cooldown on him, so he will be unavailable to use for the time being.
That is where the other pilots come into play, when your first pilot is out of commission you will be able to make use of other pilots to carry out your tasks.
So to ensure that you always have a backup available, it is a good idea to unlock more pilot slots in JC4.
Unlocking More Pilots!
Criteria for unlocking pilots are as follows:
- 1st Pilot: Unlocked through Story Progression
- 2nd Pilot: Unlocked through Story Progression
- 3rd Pilot: Reach Army of Chaos Level 4
- 4th Pilot: Reach Army of Chaos Level 6
- 5th Pilot: Reach Army of Chaos Level 9
- 6th Pilot: Reach Army of Chaos Level 11
- 7th Pilot: Reach Army of Chaos Level 14