Forza Horizon 4 has received some important updates in the form of Update 1.421. This patch is available on PC and Xbox One. You will see that Forza Horizon 4 Update 1.421 includes 7 new achievements worth 200GS as a part of Microsoft’s giving campaign. Something else in this patch is that they fixed an issue with the tail light illumination on the Toyota Supra 2.0 GT. Below you will find the complete list of all Forza Horizon 4 Update 1.421 patch notes.
- New Achievements: This update includes 7 new Achievements worth 200GS as a part of Microsoft’s giving campaign.
- New Achievements: In the month of June, players will get the chance to Play, Earn and Donate with Forza Horizon 4, Forza Motorsport 7, and Forza Street.
- New Achievements: Beginning June 1st, visit the Xbox One Rewards app to activate your Forza bonus punch card. Then, jump into FH4, FM7, or Forza Street to score bonus Microsoft reward points when you unlock up to three achievements.
- New Achievements: Once you’ve unlocked three achievements, return to the Rewards punch card, and donate those points to your choice of several charities. Microsoft will match donations all month long.* (US ONLY)
- Showcase Remix – Morning Rush: Crowded, noisy stations. Cold winds and bad coffee. Grumpy commuters packed into a standing-room-only metal tube for HOURS on end. With all of this in Forza Horizon 4, why would you take the train anywhere? Instead, give Isha’s Taxis a call. We’ll come right to your door, and we’ll get you where you need to go faster than ANY train. Don’t believe us? We’ll prove it!
- Cross-platform Fixes: Fixed an issue with the 2019 McLaren 720s Spider where the brake lights were not moving along with the rear wing thanks to this Forza Horizon 4 patch.
- Cross-platform Fixes: Fixed an inconsistency in the behavior of an aftermarker hood on the Bentley Continental GT Speed Forza Edition and Standard Edition.
- Cross-platform Fixes: Fixed a minor graphical error on the Ultima Evolution Coupe 1020.
- Cross-platform Fixes: Fixed an issue with the tail light illumination on the Toyota Supra 2.0 GT.
- Cross-platform Fixes: Various Stability Improvements.
Recently, the developers released another important patch for the game. You will see that with Forza Horizon 4 Update 1.415, the developers added a Promo Quickshot button, which allows you to add cars to your promo collection much faster. They also challenged you to drive the Warthog in an autumnal rainstorm, fixed an Issue with players being unable switch Star Card flairs, and more.
I remind you that Microsoft Studios and PlayGround Games’ Forza Horizon 4 released on October 2, 2018 for PC and Xbox One.