With each new week, Fortnite receives 7 new challenges, as is the tradition. Completion of these challenges will lead to earning Battle stars and XP which you can use to unlock a bunch of cosmetics and other items. Today, we look at tackling Fortnite Season 5 Week 3 Challenges.
Fortnite Season 5 Week 3 Challenges
Starting this Thursday, Jul. 26, fans will be able to take on Week 3 Challenges of Fortnite. As introduced in Season 5, fans who don’t own the Battle Pass will still be able to complete 3 of these 7 challenges.
For Battle Pass owners who manage to complete all seven challenges will earn 5,000 experience points and a new loading screen. Listed below, are all the seven challenges with the 3 challenges available to free users in bold letters.
Do note, since these came from some data-mining sources, these are liable to change before their official launch. Moreover, there is a challenge that is still unknown and we will update the page when we get some information about it.
- Deal 100 damage to an opponent while riding the All-terrain Kart (ATK) or Shopping Cart
- Make use of a launchpad once
- Hunt down the treasure in Flush Factory
- Search 7 chests in Fatal Fields
- Kill 5 opponents in Haunted Hills
- Eliminate 3 opponents using only explosives.
- Shoot a clay pigeon at the four locations. This challenge is not confirmed to be true.
Regarding the locations of the treasure and its clues, we will get more information as we get nearer to Thursday. Stay tuned until then.
This is all we have in our Fortnite Season 5 Week 3 Challenges Guide. If there is anything else that you would like to add, let us know in the comments section below!