Focus Home Interactive line up for E3 has been announced and we can surely expect some interesting stuff from them during the event.
Focus Home Interactive is a French independent video game publisher and distributor. Based on the announcement they will not only be present at E3 but they will be going big as well. According to the publisher’s announcement, its booth will be West Hall #4512 on June 12th to 14th. We shall be bestowed upon with interesting demos, along with behind closed-door presentations for upcoming games.
The Focus Home Interactive Line-Up of the upcoming games, which shall include the following major releases have been mentioned below:
- Insurgency: Sandstorm – Dedicated multiplayer session with attendees and journalists
- Farming Simulator 19 – First ever gameplay reveal along with an “exciting surprise” to be announced at E3
- The Surge 2 – “Never-before-seen” gameplay of Deck 13’s Souls like action RPG follow-up
- A Plague Tale: Innocence – A new gameplay walkthrough that introduces siblings Amicia and Hugo. Rat hordes en masse also expected to appear.
- Call of Cthulhu: The Official Video Game – Behind closed doors presentation with an exclusive walkthrough from Cyanide
- Greedfall – Spiders’ newest RPG, full of diplomacy and choices, will be showcased behind closed doors
- Space Hulk: Tactics – Playable in face-to-face sessions with Cyanide (who also developed Space Hulk: Deathwing) in Focus’s Public Area
Apart from these releases, behind-closed-doors session for Necromunda: Underhive Wars, with the developers Rogue Factor alongside Vostok Games appearing for interviews have also been confirmed.
If that is not enough to digest and you wish for more then, then you should know that there will be stations for attendees and journalists with the latest releases, that include Dontnod Entertainment Vampyr, Deck 13’s The Surge-Complete Edition and Saber Interactive’s Spintires: MudRunner.
So which of the game will you be looking for? Let us know in the comments below.