Open World Mod v.1.10 for Far Cry 4 is now available which unlocks all weapons, skills, and the north right from the beginning of the game.
Using the said mod, you will be able to bypass the campaign and even avoid dinner with Pagan and Darpan; using the save files added in the mod. Furthermore, the intro logo videos are also removed for faster startup.
Coming to weapons and skills, they will be unlocked right from the start, but you will still have to buy them. Signature Weapons such as A-52 Assault Rifle are also available to buy.
All of the north including The King’s Bridge will be unlocked right from the start, though you will still receive ‘Dangerous Territory Ahead’ warning.
In addition to this, several other changes include:
- Removes seeing enemies through walls
- Removes enemies on the minimap
- Removes yellow/White objective arrows and pulsing circle around objectives
- Removes laser beams from sniper rifles
- Removes annoying constant on screen prompts
- Use the L key to hide your HUD completely
- Days and nights last about twice as long now
- Improved moon and stars images
- Improved weapon sightes images
To download the Far Cry 4 open-world mod and instructions, head over to NexusMods.
Far Cry 4 is now available for PC, Playstation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and Playstation 3.