He has been there in the game for almost as long as the game has been there, and comes to sell you exotic gear every weekend. Seeing how important that can be, whether it is E3 week or not, Destiny’s Xur Agent of the Nine is going to be on time.
He is back in Destiny for the weekend starting June 19 and June 21 and here is everything that he is bringing you this time:
- ACD/0 Feedback Fence (Exotic Titan Gauntlet) – 13 Strange Coins
- Khepri’s Sting (Exotic Hunter Gauntlet) – 13 Strange Coins
- Starfire Protocol (Exotic Warlock Chest Armor) – 13 Strange Coins
- Hard Light (Exotic Auto Rifle) – 23 Strange Coins
- Exotic Shard – 7 Strange Coins
- Exotic Engram (Chest) – 23 Motes of Light
As far as his location is concerned, you will be able to find Xur Agent of the Nine in The Reef near the door on the bottom right filling his bags with Strange Coins that Guardians give him in return of the items he is selling.
I am sure you will have learnt it by heart now, but if there are any new players looking for the timing at which he visits the game, mark your calendars for 9:00AM every Friday which is when the exotic gear vendor will arrive. He leaves the game at Monday, 9:00AM.
Do you think there is anything worth buying in the stock that Xur Agent of the Nine has this week?