Bungie’s Destiny 2 has received a new patch. This patch is now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Stadia. You will find that Destiny 2 Update 1.52 (2.9.0) has a download and install size of around 4.3 GB on PS4. Take note that this patch finally introduces Season 11. Something else is that that they reorganized Keyboard, Mouse, and Controller settings for PC and Stadia. Below you will find some key patch notes regarding Destiny 2 Update 1.52 (2.9.0).
- Trials: Mods now drop with through a white item bauble instead of an erroneously assigned Exotic Engram bauble.
- Trials: Duplicate mods will no longer drop from the Flawless chest.
- Trials: Additional Masterwork material rewards now drop at three, five, and seven Trials wins.
- Trials: Added a Trials weekly bounty which unlocks Trials Engrams on Saint-14.
- Trials: Trials Tokens distribution has been re-balanced to focus on wins three, five, and seven of a Trials Passage.
- Trials: Trials Tokens are no longer awarded from match completions.
- Trials: Passage of Wealth now doubles the bonus Trials Tokens earned at three, five, and seven Trials wins.
- Trials: Intro quest step “Entry Pending” now requires reaching Power 1010.
- Nightfall The Ordeal: The Taken take over The Ordeal. Added new strikes to The Ordeal: Lake of Shadows, The Corrupted, and The Festering Core.
- Nightfall The Ordeal: Updated The Ordeal power levels to new Destiny 2 Season 11 levels.
- Nightfall The Ordeal: Grandmaster Difficulty will become available on July 21, 2020.
- Nightfall The Ordeal: Increase Masterwork material drops for Grandmaster Nightfall difficulty.
- PC & Stadia Settings: Reorganized Keyboard, Mouse, and Controller settings.
- General: Added several economy-related load screen hints.
- Weapons: Fixed an issue that prevented Coldheart’s “Longest Winter” perk from triggering through a Citan’s Ramparts Assault Barrier.
- Weapons: Fixed an issue that prevented Devil’s Ruin from firing its charged shot after activating a roaming Super.
- Weapons: Fixed Polaris Lance’s Perfect Fifth perk.
In other news, the first details of the next Bungie game, the creators of Halo, Destiny, and Destiny 2, have been released through two job offers detected by the VGC medium. It will be an RPG focused on loot systems and rewards, it will have a comic tone and from its very creation, a product is being thought that is attractive to all cultures and allows the creation of cosplays.
Here you will find the complete list of all Destiny 2 Update 1.52 (2.9.0), Season 11 patch notes. I remind you that Bungie’s Destiny 2 released on September 6, 2017 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One; on October 24, 2017 for PC; and on November 19, 2019 for Google Stadia.