It did not take much for Call of Duty Mobile to reach spectacular figures in terms of the number of downloads. A few days ago the new mobile game had more than 20 million downloads.
Activision has now announced that this shooting title has already exceeded more than 35 million downloads worldwide.
With these figures, Call of Duty Mobile has become the first/third person action video game for mobiles that has reached this number the quickest, becoming number 1 in more than 100 countries during its first days of life.
This number of downloads includes iOS and Android data, and it is even more noticeable if you consider that the game has not yet been released in China.
The president of Activision said that the response of Call of Duty Mobile fans on iOS and Android has been surprising, and pointed out that this release of the Call of Duty series has been the most downloaded app on iOS in general terms, not just in games.
The manager states that the game is an incredibly fun experience and that this is only the beginning.
Although it is a release designed for mobile devices, the GameLoop team has announced that PC players will be able to play Call of Duty Mobile for free using the keyboard and mouse combo, in addition to exceeding the limits of mobile phones with a larger screen and greater field of vision.
The development team also promises some more precise shootings thanks to the use of the keyboard and mouse. You will also find classic game modes, maps, weapons and characters of the Call of Duty series on PC. Among these game modes, we find the traditional team combat, search and destroy or all against all.
Players can emulate the appearance of Black Ops or Modern Warfare characters, enjoying even the most recent battle royale mode we saw in the last chapter of the saga.
The game requires an Android 4.3 or higher operating system while in iOS we will need to have iOS version 9 or higher (which translates into an iPhone 5s and onwards).
Call of Duty Mobile will occupy a total of 1.5GB on our mobile device and we can download it completely for free from the PC or from the mobile, accessing the corresponding applications:
This is a gaming experience in HD console quality on your phone, with customizable controls and voice and text chat, plus 3D graphics and incredible sound.
The biggest change in Call of Duty Mobile is found in the inclusion of classes. Each of them will allow players to make use of specific elements.
- Defender: With the ability to place a deformable Transform Shield, this class also is Reinforced, raising resistance to all damage except bullets.
- Mechanic: Able to call an EMP Drone to create electro-magnetic interference on hostile forces, this class also features the Engineer ability, granting augmented sight to vehicles, hostile traps, and other equipment.
- Scout: Utilizing the Sensor Dart that can view hostile positions in the immediate area of the radar map, this class also benefits from the Tracker ability; allowing you to see fresh footprints of hostiles.
- Clown: A master of distraction and friend of the undead, this class has a Toy Bomb to detonate, summoning zombies that only attack hostiles near to them; due in part to the Clown having the Anti-Zombie ability, which reduces the zombies’ aggression distance.
- Medic: This class can place a Medical Station that continuously heals the Medic and associated allies in the immediate vicinity. In addition, the Master Healer ability allows a Medic to heal more quickly, and reduces the time it takes to revive teammates.
- Ninja: Lastly, this clandestine class has a Grapple Gun that fires a hook, allowing you to propel yourself up and onto target buildings or across the landscape at speed. Movement is quiet too, due to this class having the Dead Silence ability.
I remind you that Call of Duty Mobile released on October 1 for Android, iOS, and PC.