Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare is just few days away from launch, and Infinity Ward is preparing for launch. As we know that two betas were held for the game to get feedback from players and make things right. While the beta has ended and Infinity Ward has made changes to the game based on the feedback.
The developers have detailed the changes for Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare that were made after listening the feedback of the beta players. The changes that were made include changes to the weapons, economy, spawning, perks and much much more.
The shotguns for Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare will have increased consistency, the damage for long range has been increased, also the one shot kill range has been increased. The lot of changes have been made to snipers including improved tracking for Chip optic’s visuals and more.
- Increased the consistency of shotgun damage.
- Shotgun damage at longer range has been increased.
- Slightly increased the one shot kill range.
- Both the Reaver and Banshee have received a slight bonus to their 1 trigger pull kill range.
- Bullet spread at the hip no longer gets smaller as the player ADS’s. Once the scope reaches the player’s eye, the bullet spread goes instantly to zero.
- Sniper aim assist was reduced slightly for the KBS Longbow and the other bolt action snipers. Our turn rate while Aimed Down Sights is still slowed to help with precision aiming.
- Sniper-class weapons no longer have any Aim Assist until the optic fully reaches the player’s eye.
- For the ELO and Scout optics on snipers, the idle sway while ADS has been increased along with the player’s view bounce when moving. Because these optics are less zoomed in, the view bounce and the sway are felt less. These changes are to promote more stationary aiming and firing with these optics.
- The Tracking Chip optic’s visuals have been improved.
- Reduced bonus of the Quickdraw attachment on snipers.
- Updated snipers to have more flinch when getting shot.
- The Howitzer Grenade launcher can now be fired from the hip instead of requiring full ADS
- The RPR Evo epic variant (Ripper) has had a tuning pass to increase recoil given its bonus fire rate
Furthermore, some issues with the perks and Rig traits have veen fixed for Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare. Also the time for health regeneration has been reduced along with the Infusion bonus. As for the economy, salvage gain has been increased in mission teams and more.
PERKS & RIG TRAITS
- Marksman – We fixed a bug where, in addition to reducing flinch, it was also reducing recoil. This would then stack with Gun Perks and the Foregrip Attachment. This bonus reduction has been removed.
- Momentum – Fixed issues with speed not being retained
- Marked Target – The temporary red marker on the victim has been toned down
HEALTH REGEN AND SPAWNING
- Health Regen time has been reduced.
- Infusion bonus reduced.
- Continuing to refine spawn system on beta maps, will assess remaining launch maps in live environment.
- Increased salvage gain in mission teams.
- Changed currency value in supply drops.
- Increased drop rate of keys in round-based modes
Moving ahead, scorestreaks such as AP-3X, T.H.O.R, and Bombardment has been tweaked based on the feedback, as well as the rigs.
- Increased health, bullet damage, and weapon accuracy up close to help with target acquisition
- Increased health, increased weapon accuracy to help with target acquisition, slight increase in fire rate, and slight damage increase on splash damage
- Increased speed of tracking rockets
- Increase damage of both tracking and straight fire rockets
- Slight decrease in both time to the initial drop and the time between each subsequent drop
- Updated area damage to be consistent inner to outer
- Refining payload balance
- Slight tweaks to gameplay balance across rigs
Game modes for Call of Duty Infinite Warfare have also been tweaked including the Defender and Domination game modes and the Matchmaking has also received some changes.
- Defender: When carrying the Drone, the score-per-second bonus has been bumped from 5 score per second to 10 score per second. Scorestreak carrier bonus is unaffected.
- Gun Game: Now features all classic weapons. In future updates, weapons with alternate functions will retain their state upon spawn.
- Domination: When you step off a flag, the current capture bar progress starts to decay. The rate of this decay has been halved from the Beta. This allows players to hop off a flag to defend it and then get back on the flag with less progress loss
- Potential player evaluation was too strict. We were doing some very thorough testing of your connection to other players before placing you in a lobby with those players. This turned out to be a bit too thorough, and eventually was relaxed, leading to shorter matching times.
- Incorrect geographic categorization. There was an issue in our geolocation system which was causing some players to be incorrectly categorized. This was also resolved during the beta, improving matchmaking times.
- Dead lobby cleanup. The process which cleans up unused or dead lobby information from our back end was taking too long. This was causing a number of slowdowns when searching for a match.
- The matchmaker was always quite good at generating new lobbies, but one thing we noticed was that queuing into a join in progress situation was taking much longer. This was due to some issues in the way we track information about the lobbies that are currently playing a match. These issues were also addressed during the beta, and sped up the join in progress case immensely.
Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare is a first person shooter in development at Infinity Ward and will launch on November 4, 2016 for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Also those who pre-order the special edition for the game will get Call OF Duty Modern Warfare Remastered, which will be also available for PlayStation 4 Pro.