Call of Duty: Ghosts has allegedly broken its street release date and one lucky users tells us of the game’s complete list of multiplayer maps and game modes.
According to user mute0909, who posted images of his physical copy of the game on the web using Instagram, Call of Duty: Ghosts is going to feature a total of 15 multiplayer maps, accompanied by 11 game modes.
- Free Fall (Bonus Map)
- Prison Break
Multiplayer Game Modes
- Blitz – Make it to the portal on the enemy’s spawn point.
- Cranked – Kill enemies before the timer ends. Each kill restarts the timer.
- Domination – Capture and hold the flags. Every two seconds a flag is held, the team gets a point. First team to 200 points wins.
- Free-for-All – Every man for himself. First player to 30 kills is the winner.
- Grind – Recover dog tags and take them to the objective marker to score for your team.
- Hunted – Available in both team and free-for-all. Resources are limited. Fight for control of weapon drops to gain superiority.
- Infected – Eliminated players become Infected. Last player to survive when the timer ends wins.
- Kill Confirmed – Recover dog tags to gain points for your team. First team to 100 points wins.
- Search and Destroy – Teams take turns defending or trying to destroy the objective. Every player has
- Search and Rescue – Teams take turns defending or trying to destroy the objective. Recover dog tags to allow or deny respawns.
- Team Deathmatch – Kill players on the enemy team. First team to reach score limit wins.
He also revealed that the Xbox 360 version is going to be shipped on two discs, which probably means that users will be required to install data on to the console’s hard drive or else risk swapping discs during play. It’s unsure as to what the additional data really is but could very well be higher resolution texture packs.
Players being able to get their hands on Call of Duty: Ghosts before its release date is not surprising. That is pretty much what has happened with every Call of Duty title released in the past years.