This is for the zombie fans of Call Of Duty series as a user on Reddit has leaked some new information regarding the exclusive Black Ops 4 Classified Zombies map for Black Ops 4 Pass holders. This new information includes all the information needed from how the loading screen looks, new perks and more.
Now, this information is coming from a famous user who has leaked some information of Black Ops 4 before and it all turned out to be true including Blackout mode. As for the official information from Treyarch, they have kept it all a secret when it comes to Black Ops 4 Classified zombies.
You can check out all the leaked information below but we warn you if you hate spoilers because there’s a lot new in the information below regarding Black ops 4 Classified zombies map.
- The Classified Loading Screen features Samantha Maxis.
- The layout of Classified is similar to that of Five, however, there are multiple new and updated rooms, as well as an entirely new Pack-a-Punch area.
- Nearby is the first new room where a Teleporter and the 1st Perk Machine can be found.
- Increased debris.
- New wall-buy weapons.
- 2nd Perk Machine.
- A large globe with red shining lights can be found on the ceiling.
- An area which is locked via keypad and requires a code for entry.
- New server room featuring a Mystery Box, Teleporter, and a piece of a buildable Trap.
- Buildable parts for the Shield, Traps, and Power Switch.
- 3rd Perk Machine.
- Where the Pack-a-Punch Machine was located in Five is now a buildable part which is used to amplify the Teleporter and take you to the new Pack-?-Punch location which is cluttered with debris.
- Alongside Hellhounds, Nova Crawlers return. Nova Gas negates player movement more than the original.
- Writing can be found on the walls of Classified:
“Die to find the truth”
“Richtofen is the key”
- Monitors around the map show iconic locations from the Aether storyline such as Ascension, Moon, MPD, Zombies, and Richtofen himself. TVs also show the location of the Mystery Box and sometimes an Illuminati symbol.
These details are not exactly specific to Classified but are necessary for context sake.
- Double Pack-a-Punch returns.
- Despite using the Perk system that the Chaos maps use, the Aether maps use Perk Machines, not God Statues.
- Perks and the order in which they are present in the map are assigned on a per-player basis.
- Blood Lust/Death Wish – Upon losing the last of your health you are given a second chance and buffs. Has a cooldown.
- Defensive Tortoise – If the player has equipped the buildable Shield they are protected on all sides, an explosive blast is created upon the Shield being destroyed.
- Stronghold – Creates a defensive zone around the player while shooting.
- Widow’s Wail – Similar to Widows Wine, taking damage activates a defensive explosion which freezes Zombies. 2 charges before cooldown.
- Perception – See Zombies through walls and receive an indicator on-screen when a Zombie is approaching from another direction.
- PhD Slider – Do I really need to explain? Must be charged by sliding before it can be used.
- Bandolier – Carry more reserve ammo.
- Time Slip – Decreased cooldown time on equipment, Perks, and Teleporters.
New Elixirs (Gobblegum replacement):
- Unknown – Teleport to a downed teammate.
- Control Z – Nearby Zombies become allies and attack hostile Zombies.
- Unknown – Drop points for teammates to pick up.
- Start with certain Perks.
- Never lose the Perk equipped in X slot.
- Mystery Box Guarantees.
- 30+ more
- Special Weapons (Katana, DG-5, Flamethrower, and Death Machine) increase in strength as Zombies are killed using them.
- Acid Grenade
- Fire Grenade
- Deployable Turret
- and more
Whether you are interested in leaks or not, Black ops 4 is just around the corner and it’s going to take 42.6 GB space on your Xbox One console and it also looks better on it as compared to a PS4 Pro version which runs better though, we are not sure why.
Other than zombies, there’s a lot of changes incoming in the multiplayer mode of the game including Armor changes and map changes, which Treyarch recently responded to on Reddit. Some people have complained about unfair positions in Control mode of the game and expect Treyarch to make some changes.
Black Ops 4 will release on October 12, 2018, and that’s when you can start playing on your favourite zombie maps.