New Black Ops 4 1.10 update is now live and it brings a lot of new content to the game with improvements, fixes and more. This Black Ops 4 1.10 update weighs about 11 GB on PS4 and is now available on all platforms.
Black Ops 4 1.10 update brings Specialist Zero to Xbox One and PC. Black Ops 4 1.10 update also includes custom games and unlocks specialists for you to play in Blackout but for PS4 only. Yes, you can now choose to play with any specialist you want in Blackout instead of unlocking them by completing their missions.
These unlocked specialists will be coming to Black ops 4 on other platforms hopefully by the next week. For those who have already completed these characters missions in Black Ops 4, they will be now compensated with a special new Blackout-exclusive outfit called “The Numbers”.
For those who didn’t, they can earn these special character outfits by finding and completing their missions. These are now called “Outfit Unlocks” and Treyarch promises that more characters are coming in the future.
This Black Ops 4 1.10 patch also brings custom games to the Blackout mode. With this custom games in Blackout, you can now play with up to 12 players inside and have a lot of fun. Other than these, Black Ops 4 1.10 patch brings two new maps called Elevation and Madagascar for Xbox One and PC Black Ops Pass owners.
Treyarch has now also released the patch notes for Black Ops 4 1.10 Update. You can check out the summary of Black Ops 4 1.10 patch notes below.
Black Ops 4 1.10 patch notes Summary
- Now available on all platforms with Operation Absolute Zero:
- Zero unlocked at Tier 1 in the Black Market for use in MP and Blackout
- Hijacked, ARAV, new weapons, and IX Zombies Character Missions in Blackout
- Revamped Black Market with 100 Tiers
- Balance tuning for Zero in MP.
- Half Off Heist Featured Playlist in MP.
- Reactive Camo requirement tuning in MP.
- Stability fixes related to Zero in MP.
- Vehicle audio improvements in Blackout.
- Map improvements in Blackout.
- Gameplay and stability improvements in Zombies.
- Global Auto Sprint option added (all modes).
- All Specialists unlocked and “The Numbers” outfit reward added in Blackout (PS4).
- Limited-time Contraband Stashes added to Blackout (PS4).
- Daemon 3XB weapon balancing (PC).
- Custom Emblem fix (PC).
- Improved Auto Mantle (PC).
- Black Ops Pass content this week (Xbox One and PC):
- 2 new MP Maps: Elevation and Madagascar
- New Zombies experience: Dead of the Night
- New Blackout character: Reaper
New zombie mode campaign called “Dead of the Night” is finally live in Black Ops 4. Dead of the Night in Black Ops 4 features Kiefer Sutherland, Helena Bonham Carter, Brian Blessed, and Charles Dance. lingering stability issues in Black Ops 4 zombies have been fixed as well.
A new auto sprint option has been added. You can now press L3 twice to automatically sprint in Multiplayer, Blackout, and Zombies. Limited contraband stashes are now available which will allow you to have Slay Bell and Secret Santa melee weapons.