To start a game with each character unlocked is a dream for every gamer. Unfortunately in Back 4 Blood, only 4 characters are available from the start. But do not worry, in this guide, we will show you how to Unlock All Characters in Back 4 Blood along with what skillset each character possesses.
How to Unlock Characters in Back 4 Blood
Characters are also known as “Cleaners” In Back 4 Blood. There are a total of 8 cleaners in Back 4 Blood. We have listed down the name of each character for you
Only Evangelo, Walker, Holly, and Mom are available from the beginning. Each character has a specific skill set so unlocking all of them would be beneficial for you. The four locked cleaners are Doc, Hoffman, Jim, and Karlee.
To unlock Doc, Hoffman, Jim, and Karlee, you must complete Mission 4: The Crossing during Act 1 of the game “The Devil’s Return”. All cleaners will be unlocked when you complete this mission of Act 1 of Back 4 Blood and you will freely be able to choose between any of the cleaners to be your go-to character.
Keep in mind that due to how progression works in Back 4 Blood, you can only unlock these characters in a co-op session and Solo playthroughs won’t count. However, once all the Cleaners are unlocked, you can use them in Solo mode whenever you want.
Each cleaner in Back 4 Blood has a unique skill set. If you don’t know the skill of cleaners, then you have come to the right place. We have listed down the skills of each cleaner for you.
- Increased break-out speed by 75%.
- Can regenerate stamina 25%.
- Provides team with a speed of +5%.
- For five seconds, precision kills provide Walker with increased. 20% accuracy.
- Damage is increased by 10%.
- Can provide increased team health of 10%.
- Karlee has a +1 Quick inventory.
- Can detect surrounding Hazards.
- In addition, she grants +1 Team Use Speed.
- Mom gets one more Support Inventory Slot.
- Can resurrect incapacitated teammates once per level.
- Extra Life of +1 is also given by Mom to the team.
- Increased Damage in precision kills
- Improved aim down sight.
- Increases Team Weak spot Damage as well.
- Increased chances of finding ammo in case of killing a Ridden.
- Hoffman possesses +1% offensive inventory.
- Can provide +10% more ammo.
- Doc helps with more trauma resistance for the team..
- Can heal teammates without help of any healing items.
- Increased 10% damage resistance.
- Increased stamina recovery upon killing a ridden.
- Increases teams’ stamina by 25%.