Assetto Corsa Competizione has received Update 1.3. You can now download this patch on PC (Steam). You will find that Assetto Corsa Competizione Update 1.3 has a quite a few new bug fixes, adjustments, and improvements. Something that stands out in this patch is that they enabled the Intercontinental GT Challenge Pack DLC. Take note that this requires an additional purchase.
Assetto Corsa Competizione is a latest installment of the racing simulation saga. With this, the devs seek to enhance the driving of the vehicles in the Blancpain GT Series. They improved the grip of the tires with great precision, the aerodynamic impact, the parameters of the engine, suspensions and other electronic components that determine the balance of the cars, as well as the influence of mechanical damage on the ability to drive. Below you will find some key patch notes regarding Assetto Corsa Competizione Update 1.3.
Intercontinental GT Pack DLC
The Intercontinental GT Pack DLC for Assetto Corsa Competizione introduces four iconic international circuits from four different continents: Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit (South Africa); Suzuka Circuit (Japan); Weathertech ®️ Raceway Laguna Seca (United States); and Mount Panorama Circuit (New South Wales).
Players owning these tracks will extend the GT Series to the Intercontinental GT Challenge by Pirelli, providing a challenging driving experience using an exclusive layout finely reproduced with Laserscan®️ technology, which allows for extreme precision in track reproduction detail.
The Intercontinental GT Pack for Assetto Corsa Competizione also features more than 45 new car liveries, 30 new teams and 50 new drivers in addition to all-new game modes from the real-life Intercontinental GT Challenge powered by Pirelli.
As you can see below, Assetto Corsa Competizione’s graphics received a few graphics fixes and improvements. For example, they fixed the national flags going hectic during the pause menu.
- Fixed near plane with F7 free camera (now depends on camera distance from the focused car).
- Alternative rendering method for marbles. NOTE: works only when material quality is set to MID (should help when using FXAA).
- Additional custom templates for the Porsche 991II GT3 Cup and Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo cars.
- Improved car visibility system when max opponent visibility setting is used. Cars in pitlane should now be ignored when on track to not steal focus for cars driving in front. Cars in front also have render priority over cars behind the player.
- Disabled behind-player-car light cone optimization for opponent cars in chasecam and dashpro views to fix an unwanted pop-in effect.
- 3D grass updates on all tracks.
- Unique display brightness curves for individual tracks.
- Updated season-independent numberplate/banner layouts for custom cars and custom game modes in all seasons.
- Fix for issue with car decals when car visibility limit is used.
Here you will find the complete list of Assetto Corsa Competizione Update 1.3 patch notes. I remind you that 505 Games and Kunos Simulazioni’s Assetto Corsa Competizione released on May 29, 2019 for PC.