ARMS Game Arm Getter Guide to help you learn everything you need to know about unlocking all 270 Arms in the game along with tips on getting better. There are 270 Arms in ARMS for Nintendo Switch. In order to unlock all of them, you must earn the in-game currency and play the Arms Getter mini-game.
The mini-game essentially requires you to hit the maximum number of on-screen targets in the least possible amount of time. In case you do not know where to start, this ARMS Game Guide should definitely help you out!
ARMS Game Arm Getter
In our ARMS Game Guide to Unlocking Arms, we have detailed everything you need to know about unlocking all 270 Arms in the game.
In order to unlock additional Arms in ARMS Game, you must earn the in-game currency. To do so, try to play the Grand Prix Mode, Party Mix Mode, or the Ranked Mode. You can check out our Money Farming Guide attached above for more information.
As a general rule of thumb, the better you are at the game, the more money you will earn. In order to start unlocking additional Arms, you will need at least 30 currency points.
Once you have 30 points, start Get Arms and select the character for whom you want to unlock Arms. It is important to realize that not all the Arms will be for your chosen character.
Once you are done with the character selection, you need to determine how much time you want to invest in the mini-game. Here is a brief overview of everything you need to know:
- 30-Points = 25 Seconds Default Time and +5 Seconds Clock Bonus
- 100-Points = 50 Seconds Default Time and +5 Seconds Clock Bonus
- 200-Points = 90 Seconds Default Time and +10 Seconds Clock Bonus
How to Play Mini-Game
In the mini-game, your primary objective is to hit the on-screen targets as quickly as possible in order to advance to the next level. Ofttimes, you will see either a Gift Box or a Clock appear on the screen.
Hit the Clock to acquire +5 or +10 seconds to your total time – depending on the points.
Hitting a Gift Box should allow you to unlock an additional Arm. After hitting a Gift Box, check the image on the back wall to see the Arm that you unlocked and the character for whom you unlocked the Arm.
Since there are 270 Arms in ARMS Game, you need to hit as many Gift Boxes as possible. In order to maximize your Gift Boxes appearances, you must hit as many on-screen targets as you possibly can. I do not recommend playing the 200-Points mini-game.
How to Get More Cash
If you feel like you are running short on cash when it comes to the Arms Getter Mini-Game, you should know the best methods to farm the game’s currency using its most rewarding game-modes.
- Fight Win – 4 points for levels 2-4 and 6 for level 7
- Mini-game win – 2 points on level 2-4
- Completion – 8 points on level 2-4
- Fight and Team Fight completion – 2 points
- 1-on-100 – 3 points, 4 for reaching final enemy
- Other modes, such as Training – 1 point
- Win – 3 points
- Lose – 1 point
Arms are Unique
The best part about ARMS is that each piece of gear you unlock, will have unique traits that will give you an advantage that your opponent may not have.
- Fire will knock your opponent down.
- Electric Shock will disable your opponent’s arm for a little time.
- Ice will slow your opponent down.
- Explosion will knock your opponent over along with added explosive damage.
- Stun will stop your competitor from moving.
- Blind will prevent your opponent from seeing.
- Wind will blow your opponent away and knock them down.