Empire of Sin Mob Bosses have a distinct Combat Skill, and they also provide different Empire and Diplomatic bonuses based on their personalities. In this Empire of Sin Mob Bosses Guide, we have listed all the Mob Bosses along with their Skills and Bonuses.
Empire of Sin Mob Bosses
In Empire of Sin, you can choose to play as one of the fourteen mob bosses who are like pre-made characters having their own skills and bonuses.
The Mob Boss you choose to play to play as will come with random starting conditions from which you have to try and build an Underworld empire.
As a leaderr in Empire of Sin, you can interact with other Mob Bosses whose reaction to you will be dependent on your personality traits.
In this guide, we have listed all the Mob Bosses in Empire of Sin.
Faction: The Outfit
- Rain of Fire: Fire a swarm of bullets at enemies. Enemies hit will be slowed and will take damage in the affected area. It lasts until you are hit or when your next turn comes.
- Brewery Production cost decreased by 20%.
- Brothel Ambience cost decreased by 20%.
- Stronger Bonds: Provides +1 passive faction rating when in a defense pact with a mob.
Faction: The Donovans
- Unleash Fury: Launch a number of melee attacks on enemies. Killing an enemy with it will restore Fury and AP, but drains Stamina.
- Brewery Production cost increased by 5%.
- Speakeasy word of mouth cost decreased by 20%.
- Bygones Be Bygones: Provides -50% negative effect from previous wars with other mobs.
Faction: Genna Crime Family
- Fan of Knives: Launch a bombardment of throw knives at enemies.
- Provides 1 additional brewery guard.
- Speakeasy upgrade cost decreased by 5%.
- At Your Service: Increases Faction rating by 100 and honor gain by 50 when honoring peace pacts.
Faction: Fortune Tellers
- Killer Queen: Marks enemies and then shoots the marked enemies. Also increases chance of hitting critical hits.
- Speakeasy earning increased by 5%.
- Casino upgrade cost decreased by 5%.
- Room to Grow: Lowers the chance of threat generation by 50% in shared neighborhoods.
Sai Wing Mock
Faction: Hip Sing Tong
- Death Blossoms: Throw multiple poison bombs at selected locations.
- Provides 1 additional Brothel guard.
- Casino games cost decreased by 20%.
- Enemy of my Enemy: Rating and honor does not decrease when doing trades with enemies of your business partners.
Faction: White City Circus
- Lion Tamer: Pull and knock down enemies using your whip.
- Brothel security cost decreased by 20%.
- Speakeasy raid chance decreased by 25%.
- The Heartbreak Kid: Lose only 50% faction rating when you break business arrangements and treaties.
Faction: The Northside Mob
- Blastphemy: Allows you to fire explosive shotgun shells to knockback enemies. Also destroys enemy armors.
- Brewery upkeep cost decreased by 15%.
- Speakeasy Ambience cost decreased by 20%.
- Turncoat: Truce duration decreases by 50%. Business arrangement difficulty increases by 20%.
Faction: Los Hijos De La Llorona
- Sanra Muerte: Hit enemies with dual-wield revolvers.
- Brewery Ambience cost decreased by 20%.
- Casino draw increased by 10%.
- Headhunter: When killing other bosses, threat generation chance is decreased by 50%.
Faction: Jackson Vice Kings
- Last Rites: Allows you to fire whole pistol clip at an enemy. If the enemy dies before clip is finished, automatically shoot another enemy.
- Brothel raid chance decreased by 25%.
- Casino earnings increased by 20%.
- Founding Father: When your crew size is large, threat generation is decreased by 25%.
Faction: Ragen’s Colts
- Home Run: Run towards a target to knock them. If the knock down target dies, another nearby enemy gets strike with Batter up.
- Brewery Production rate increased by 5%.
- Speakeasy upkeep cost decreased by 15%.
- Strength in Numbers: When your mob has 6+ members, threat generation decreases by 20%.
Faction: The Alley Cats
- Swindler’s Shot: Allows you to mark multiple enemies before shooting.
- Casino security cost decreased by 10%.
- Casino raid chance decreased by 25%.
- Fair Price: Trade acceptance chances increase by 10%.
Faction: Los Luceros
- Devil’s Breath: It is a smoke which turns enemies into allies for a small time period. Also damages over time to their health.
- Brothel Security cost decreased by 20%.
- Provides 1 additional casino guard.
- Peacemaker: Faction rating increases by 100 when you make a non-aggression pact with other mobs.
Faction: Saltis Gang
- Stampede: Allows you to charge an attack which will knock in your way.
- Brothel earnings increased by 5%.
- Speakeasies have an extra upgrade at start.
- Jive Joint: When you open a speakeasy in an area, there is 50% less chance of threat being generated.
Stephanie St. Clair
Faction: Card Sharks
- Firing Squad: Allies in range will open fire on the target you select.
- Brewery Upgrade cost decreased by 20%.
- Casino security cost decreased by 20%.
- Roll of the Dice: When you open a Casino in an area, there is 50% less chance of threat being generated.