Ludeon Studios’ RimWorld has received a brand new patch. This patch is now available on PC (Steam). You will find that with RimWorld Update 1.1.2654, this is a follow-on update to last week’s major content additions with some improvements and fixes. They also implemented toggle for anima trees that toggles whether building ghosts are showing connections to meditation foci or not. Below you will find some key patch notes regarding RimWorld Update 1.1.2654.
- You can now configure a desired psyfocus level on your psycasters and they will meditate enough to maintain it, without needing to use the schedule.
- Reworked how destroyed buildings generate slag so small buildings don’t generate giant slag blooms; they’ll leave steel behind instead.
- Implemented toggle for anima trees that toggles whether building ghosts are showing connections to meditation foci or not.
- All Empire pawns have at least the title of Freeholder.
- Player-created names update.
- Moved Abasia and BloodRot to Royalty XML files.
- Rename CompWarnInBuildingRadius -> ToggleDrawAffectedMeditationFoci.
- Fix: Psyfocus meditation effect shown for psychically deaf pawns thanks to this RimWorld patch.
- Fix: Wake-up meditation focus gain is overtuned, should be 20% not 40%. Also it needs to be expressed in the right format of % per day.
- Fix: Lodgers with blood rot and abasia spawn with equipment that immediately gets dropped.
- Fix: Tree sowing research project lists anima tree as hyperlink.
- Fix: Incorrect pluralisation in goodwill letter text and removed reference to asker in success/failure letter to match quest text.
- Fix: Item stash quest uses asker’s short name instead of full name.
- Fix: Typo in deserter quest description.
- Fix: Unstable power cell can be rotated.
- Fix: Accidentally referencing MeditationFocusStrength directly in StatWorker_PossibleCompOffsets.
Recently, the developers released another important patch for the game. You will find that with RimWorld Update 1.1.2624, the developers made tunings designed to move deep drilling from the lategame towards the midgame and make them more viable for marginal drilling projects. They also made some important fixes to the base game and Royalty expansion.
Are you eager to see more details regarding this patch? Here you will find the complete list of all RimWorld Update 1.1.2654 patch notes. Take note that Ludeon Studios’ RimWorld released on October 17, 2018 for PC.