Ubisoft’s Rainbow Six Siege has received details about a patch coming later this week. This update is available on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. You will find that Rainbow Six Siege Patch Y5S1.1 (1.84) fixed various operator visual animation issues; operator’s shields will flip if going prone right after a melee; spamming gadget equip/unequip can cause shield operators to take longer to equip shield.
In Rainbow Six Siege, you embody the famous elite group of tactical action operators, and even the terrorists if we opt for it. The game invites the knowledge of each faction, and for the first time in the saga, we enter a deep multiplayer facet of 5 against 5 players. Each user has a specific role in the team, and the maps and scenarios forces us to adapt our strategies in detail. Below you will find some key patch notes regarding Rainbow Six Siege Patch Y5S1.1 (1.84).
- OBS: OBS compatibility with Vulkan (such as capture-mode) will work with the latest version of OBS Studio (v25.0).
- Fixed: Inconsistent debris when barricades/hatches are destroyed by multiple different weapons.
- Fixed: Sound propagation issues when the spikes on a reinforcement are destroyed.
- Fixed: Explosion SFX of some gadgets can be muffled if detonated on the back/spiked sections of reinforced walls.
- Fixed: Spamming gadget equip/unequip can cause shield operators to take longer to equip their shield.
- Fixed: Incorrect animations when performing certain actions thanks to this Rainbow Six Siege update.
- Fixed: When ADS some parts of the scope will go in and out of focus.
- Fixed: Various operator visual animation issues.
- Fixed: Operator’s shields will flip if going prone right after a melee.
- Fixed: Gadget deployment inconsistencies with various map assets.
- Fixed: Inconsistencies/issues with the destruction of some map props.
- Fixed: Various LOD issues on maps.
- Fixed: Various problematic LoS issues on maps.
- Fixed: Some pixel peeks and spawn peek spots on maps thanks to this Rainbow Six Siege update.
- Fixed: Various visual/cosmetic fixes on maps and map assets.
- Fixed: Various clipping/dynamic clipping issues with map assets.
- Fixed: Various clipping and dynamic clipping issues
- Fixed: Various lighting issues for dark spots on maps.
- Fixed: Some collision issues with map assets + drones/Operators.
- Fixed: When using a breaching charge on the lower section of a barricaded window, it destroys only the top layer of the adjacent floor.
- Fixed: Some walls types do not take bullet damage when shot from a certain side.
Here you will find the complete list of Rainbow Six Siege Patch Y5S1.1 (1.84) patch notes. I remind you that Ubisoft’s Rainbow Six Siege released on December 1, 2015 for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.