Kerbal Space Program has received Update 1.9.1. You can download this patch on PC (Steam). You will find that Kerbal Space Program Update 1.9.1 is quite a small patch, as it focuses mainly on solving issues encountered in the base game and both the Making History and Breaking Ground Expansions. The developers also fixed Drain Value Resource Names Localization in PAWs.
Kerbal Space Program is a game in which multiple genres shake hands so that players can create their own space experience. You need to build a ship capable of reaching your team into space, without dying in the attempt. At your disposal there are many pieces to put together, each with its own functions that will affect how the ship works. Below you will find the complete list of Kerbal Space Program Update 1.9.1 patch notes.
Hello everyone! Kerbal Space Program 1.9.1 is live! This patch focuses mainly on solving issues encountered in the base game and both the Making History and Breaking Ground Expansions. Check out this patch’s Changelog for further details.
- Base Game: Fix Drain Value Resource Names Localization in PAWs.
- Base Game: Fixed an NRE when the warning “Warning No Control!” and player was able to click another facility while the dialog is open.
- Base Game: Fix altimeter dropdown in flight from being locked under certain incorrect conditions.
- Base Game: Fix some issues on Kerbin texture atlas for Ultra Detail Shader in Kerbal Space Program.
- Base Game: Fix broken propellant tooltips for abbreviated propellant names in stage icons.
- Base Game: Reverted Wheel Friction and Brake changes to 1.8.1 behaviors.
- Base Game: Fix Ground physics material settings for EVA kerbal interactions. Stop that sinking feeling.
- Base Game: Fix for kerbal helmet safety not being applied after cheating a vessel to airless world
- Base Game: Fix unable to drag maneuver nodes on future patched conics.
- Base Game: Fix Set position cheat overheating vessels set into position within an atmosphere. in Kerbal Space Program
- Base Game: Fix error in Intake air resourceDefinition config that marked it as drainable.
- Making History: Fix unlocalized text in the Intermediate Tutorial.
- Making History: The VAB and SPH should not be open in the stock Meet me in Zero G mission.
- Breaking Ground: Fix non-motorized robotic parts being free moving.
I remind you that Squad and Private Division’s Kerbal Space Program released on April 27, 2015 for PC; July 2016 for PlayStation and Xbox One; and the Enhanced Edition released on January 16, 2018 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.