Post Scriptum has received Update 2.0.320.13339. You can download this patch on PC (Steam). You will find that Post Scriptum Update 2.0.320.13339 has a few bug fixes and improvements. Something that stands out in this patch is that they have a potential fix for common client crashes in Dinant, they added Skirmish game mode to Grave and Stonne, and they fixed more towing related issues.
Post Scriptum is a WWII first-person shooter that mostly focuses on teamwork. Here you will find yourself running into a hail of bullets, hunker down in trenches and through yourself at the enemy until they give way. Below you will find the complete list of Post Scriptum Update 2.0.320.13339 patch notes.
Hey guys! We have a Post Scriptum patch that will address a potential fix for client side crashes in Dinant as well as the introduction of a new gamemode called “Skirmish”. We will be paying close attention to how Skirmish is being received and make any potential tweaks to it over time. The next time you join the game, remember to jump in and give it a try to help your favorite community server hosts!
- Potential fix for common client crashes in Dinant
- Added Skirmish game mode to Grave and Stonne
- Added commander and gunner peaking ability to open turret vehicles by pressing spacebar (just the sdkfz222 for now)
- Added sound to attaching or detaching a towable vehicle in Post Scriptum.
- Fixed more towing related issues
- Fixed Citroen wreck spawning in the air at world position 0,0,0
- Fixed Bois de Villiers capzone collision on Stonne Offensive 01
- Fixed terrain blocking a trenchline near the rail bridge capzone on Veghel
- Fixed fences near stavaste bridge capzone on Driel
- Fixed some hedges on Grave having no texture
- Fixed a texture bug on a building model in Oosterbeek
- Fixed some hedge statics not having the correct collision on Heelsum in Post Scriptum.
- Fixed German Flak 36 on Oosterbeek Offensive 03
- Fixed floating static Flak 36 at KL amerika capzone on Heelsum Offensive 03
A while ago, another update also released for Post Scriptum. You will find that Post Scriptum Update 2.0.295.13221 also has a few bug fixes and improvements like the above update. Something that stands out in this patch is that they fixed the maximum player count limit from 90 to 80 players (anything above 80 can cause instability) and fixed some issues with towing trailers and field guns.
I remind you that Periscope Games and Offworld Industries’ Post Scriptum released on August 9, 2018 for PC.