Chernobylite has received Update 24280. You can now download this hotfix on PC (Steam). You will find that Chernobylite Update 24280 is quite a big hotfix as it has various optimizations and bug fixes. Something that stands out in this hotfix is that they added the save versioning system. Take note that now you will be informed when save may not be compatible with the latest changes.
Chernobylite is a first-person action video game that, under a proposal of survival horror, tell you an emotional and special story set in the days before and after April 26, 1986, when the fourth reactor of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant exploded. Based in Pryp’yat’, the city where the game is framed, but 13 years later, your mission is clear: continue surviving. Below you will find some key patch notes regarding Chernobylite Update 24280.
- We’ve added the save versioning system. Now you will be informed when save may not be compatible with the latest changes.
- We have added a popup that forces confirmation of the will to delete storage filled with items.
- Optimization of audio content has significantly reduced the size of the game thanks to this Chernobylite hotfix. Build should weigh almost 2 GB less.
- Optimization of the CPU and many global settings should greatly increase the FPS of the game. Unfortunately, this was associated with the need to create settings again. If you have significantly modified the game settings (such as advanced graphics options or key mapping), then you will have to do it again.
- There have been problems with the Moscow Eye for a long time. This was our first level and object of many tests. To significantly increase its efficiency, we decided to build it again. Not everything in Chernobylite is finished yet, some places may be bugged or look ugly, but the level itself works MUCH better than before. We will continue to work on improving its quality.
- Language version has been updated for: Hungarian, French, Turkish
Here you will find the complete list of Chernobylite Update 24280 patch notes. I remind you that The Farm 51’s Chernobylite released as an early access title on October 16, 2019 for PC.