Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem has received Update 1.0.0. You can now download this patch on PC (Steam). You will find that Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem Update 1.0.0 marks the transition between Beta and launch; and there are also various adjustments and improvements. Something else that stands out in this patch is that you can now customize your character when you create it and choose between different hair dispositions, faces, and colors.
Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem is a role-playing video game with an aerial perspective framed within the purest hack and slash, but without class restrictions and with a special evolution and progression system. The title of WOLCEN Studios takes you to a fantasy universe full of corrupt creatures, decaying worlds and ruins of ancient civilizations. Below you will find some key patch notes regarding Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem Update 1.0.0.
- All characters and chests are wiped.
- Adding the female character.
- You can now customize your character when you create it and choose between different hair dispositions, faces, and colors.
- Adding Chapters 2 and 3 in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem!
- Adding two difficulty modes for the campaign: the Story mode allows you to enjoy the campaign without worrying about the difficulty. The Normal mode allows you to experience Wolcen as we want you to.
- Adding Champion of Stormfall game mode which unlocks after you complete the story. You can only play this mode in Normal difficulty.
- Adding the credits.
- A lot of improvements have been brought to visual elements, performance, and network.
- Improved animations for all cinematics and characters.
- The HUD and the global UI have been improved to fit the game’s content.
- You can now access the Cosmetic Inventory by pressing B to change the appearance of your armors and weapons and apply dyes to armors.
- Adding the Aspect of Apocalypse window to select your Aspect in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem.
- Adding socket reforge panel at Zenefer Stark’s shop.
- Adding an overlay map for fixed areas as well as randomly generated areas.
- Skills now have a list of keywords to give a better understanding of what will affect them.
- Two-handed weapons are now shown in both weapon slots.
- Adding a line on the weapon tooltip to specify if it’s a “one-handed” or a “two-handed” weapon.
- You now have an option to show only the item type of items on the ground instead of their full name. This is enabled by default.
- Adding an option to automatically refuse friend requests.
- Adding an option to hide friend request notifications in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem.
- Adding an option to show item level.
- You can now modify the zoom on your overlay map.
- Streamer mode can be enabled, which will hide the number in your Wolcen Tag.
- You can now limit the FPS directly from the in-game menu.
Here you will find the complete list of Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem Update 1.0.0 patch notes. I remind you that WOLCEN Studios’ Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem released on February 13, 2020 for PC.