Stoneshard received Patch 0.5.7.15. You can download this update on PC (Steam). You will find that Stoneshard Patch 0.5.7.15 has quite a few bug fixes, stability improvements, economy adjustments, and more. Something else that stands out is that they fixed being able to activate multiple instances of Unwavering Stance and they fixed a bug preventing anyone from spawning in the field.
In this game you enter the dark world of Stoneshard, a challenging open-world RPG with elements of roguelike adventures and survival video games. Inspired by classics like Diablo, but also in recent works such as Darkest Dungeon and The Banner Saga, in this role-playing adventure you embark on a dangerous journey through a fantasy world full of monsters.
Your trip will take you to meet different characters who, depending on your action, will decide whether or not to join your team. With them you acquire new skills and the favor of the gods, essential to survive the challenges of a Stoneshard in which there is the dreaded permanent death. Below you will find some key patch notes regarding Stoneshard Patch 0.5.7.15.
- Fixed being able to activate multiple instances of Unwavering Stance.
- Fixed Prologue debuff applying to Proselytes in the Adventure. Now they’re pretty savage.
- Destroying Boulder via context menu now takes one turn.
- Fixed death-related crash.
- Fixed potion-related crash in Stoneshard.
- Fixed another AoE-related crash.
- Fixed backpack trade exploit.
- Runic Boulder sustaining energy cost now scales for Spells Energy Cost stat. Your actual sustaining energy cost is now dynamically displayed on the modifier and skill hovers.
- Fixed possibility to take two actions per turn with fast enough clicking.
- Fixed bug preventing anyone from spawning in the field.
- Rains are less frequent now thanks to this Stoneshard update.
- Weather effects optimization. If you have performance problems during rains and mists, try to lower visual effects setting in the game’s options.
- Proselyte Dungeon and corresponding contract danger level was increased when shown on the map or in the journal
- Decreased reward difficulty scaling by 15-20%. Base rewards were slightly decreased as well.
- Slightly increased Wolf Pelt prices since they’re quite savage again in Stoneshard.
- Decreased Disenchantment Scroll price.
- Crates and barrels drop less coing, but more often – to make breaking them a little more fun.
- Roadcarts now have less generous loot.
Here you will find the complete list of Stoneshard Patch 0.5.7.15 patch notes. I remind you that Ink Stains Games and HypeTrain Digital’s Stoneshard released as an early access title on February 06, 2020 for PC (Steam).