Fire Emblem: Three Houses has received Update 1.2.0. You can download this patch on Nintendo Switch. You will find that Fire Emblem: Three Houses Update 1.2.0 adds the Cindered Shadows DLC; and includes loads of bug fixes and new features. Something else that stands out in this patch is that you can now select the Dancer Ensemble costume for the protagonist in Unit Appearance.
The strategy and role of Fire Emblem does not lose the opportunity to be on Nintendo Switch with Fire Emblem: Three Houses, a game that involves the return of the franchise to Nintendo’s platform offering, as usual, turn-based battles in a Medieval fantasy world.
An Intelligent Systems game that embraces 3D without losing its anime aesthetic, and that bets on new exploration and role mechanics, which promise to give us a more complete and exciting gaming experience. Below you will find some key patch notes regarding Fire Emblem: Three Houses Update 1.2.0.
- You can now select the Dancer Ensemble costume for the protagonist in Unit Appearance.
- You can now change your unit’s appearance from the activity-selection screen on days off and mission days, in addition to changing within your Personal Quarters while exploring. Access Unit Appearance by pressing the L Button on the activity-selection screen.
- You can now change the appearance of all characters simultaneously in Unit Appearance thanks to Fire Emblem: Three Houses version 1.2.0. Do so by selecting Everyone at the bottom of the character list in Unit Appearance.
- Added a new support partner for Bernadetta in the Crimson Flower chapter.
- You can now deliver Lost Items to Rhea. In addition, you can now invite Rhea to Tea Parties. Tea Parties with Rhea can be unlocked by accepting the additional quest Esteemed Company from Rhea. The additional quest will become available from Ep. 5, Tower of Black Winds, onward as long as Tea Parties have been unlocked. It is also necessary to complete the Lost Item quest: Lost? Found!
- Ally costumes have been set to display as “War” in Hunting by Daybreak regardless of In Battle settings.
- Added Side Story (Cindered Shadows) from the Expansion Pass in Fire Emblem: Three Houses. Begin by selecting Side Story on the title screen, regardless of your main story progress. There are two difficulty levels: Normal and Hard (there is no Maddening mode). Save data for the Side Story is separate from the main game. There are three save files. (Autosave is also separate from the main game.)To continue where you left off, select Continue from the title screen, and then press either the ZL Button or the ZR Button to switch between the main game and side-story save files.
- Added the following content to the main game as you progress through the Side Story: A new explorable area in the monasterySpeak to the Shifty Merchant near your Personal Quarters / Recruit new characters in the monastery, they can only be recruited during Part I / Added new quests, activities, classes, paralogues related to the new characters, new support conversations, etc / New costume available for Anna called Tricky Merchant from the Expansion Pass
- Added feature that displays breed names for the dogs and cats you can feed around the monastery as part of the Expansion Pass in Fire Emblem: Three Houses.
- Added a new online statistic, This Month’s Sauna Enthusiasts, for participants of the Sauna activity from the Expansion Pass, which can be viewed on the calendar or the loading screen when playing online. Only those who have purchased the Expansion Pass can view these statistics. Online features require a Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and a Nintendo Account.
Here you will find the complete list of Fire Emblem: Three Houses Update 1.2.0 patch notes. I remind you that Intelligent Systems and Koei Tecmo’s Fire Emblem: Three Houses released on July 26, 2019 for Nintendo Switch.