Dead Or Alive 6 has received Update 1.19 (1.24). You can now download this patch on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. You will find that Dead Or Alive 6 Update 1.19 (1.24) has various new content, bug fixes, and adjustments. Something that stands out in this patch is that they added new costumes, but take note that these costumes are not included in the Season Pass.
This is the sixth installment of the fighting saga of Koei Tecmo and Team Ninja, one of the main series of 3D combat video games for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. This is the first video game of the franchise since 2012 and presents a series of improvements and playable changes that defines the Dead or Alive brand from now until the future. Below you will find some key patch notes regarding Dead Or Alive 6 Update 1.19 (1.24).
- Added new costumes: [Revival] Alluring Mandarin Dresses. (17 costumes). These costumes are not included in Season Pass.
- Added an option to use hairstyles in combinations with other costumes in Dead or Alive 6. Note: You will be able to use the hairstyles only if you own the costumes they are featured with. Some of the hairstyles will not be applicable to all costumes. This option to change hairstyle is not available with all costumes, and for some costumes the hairstyle variations will be limited. Applicable Costumes: [Revival] Sexy Bunny Costumes and Witch Party Costumes.
- Added adjustments to make sure that in cases when time runs out during a Danger Zone animation, the Danger Zone damage will still be counted. Exception: In cases where the time runs out during the transition phase, e.g. during the fall danger on the upper level of the LOST PARADISE stage, the Danger Zone damage will not be counted in Dead or Alive 6.
- Adjusted some of the Danger Zones where follow-up attacks were possible (Rumble Danger Zones on CHINESE FESTIVAL and others; RPG Danger Zone on the upper level of UNFORGETTABLE; etc.), to not allow any additional input if the match ended during a Danger Zone animation in Dead or Alive 6.
- Adjusted gravity calculations for body models to reduce animation issues with a number of costumes.
Here you will find the complete list of Dead Or Alive 6 Update 1.19 (1.24) patch notes. I remind you that Koei Tecmo and Team Ninja’s Dead or Alive 6 released on March 1, 2019 for PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.