The Division 2 has received Update 1.16 (Title Update 7). You can now download this patch on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. The download and install size on the PS4 will be 10.3 GB. Please take note that depending on the platform you are using, the size of the download may also be different. You will find that The Division 2 Update 1.16 (Title Update 7) has the highly anticipated Episode 3, new content, new weapons, new specialization, and much more.
The Division 2 is an action and shooting video game, loaded with role-playing elements and based on a persistent online world where players have to join forces to fight different threats in a place with post-apocalyptic vibes. Below you will find some key patch notes regarding The Division 2 Update 1.16 (Title Update 7).
- New content: Coney Island Ballpark
- New content: Coney Island Amusement Park
- New Specialization: Firewall is our sixth Specialization and is equipped with a K8-Jetstream Flamethrower. Additionally, Firewall is equipped with the Striker Shield, allowing for an aggressive playstyle in The Division 2.
- Weapons: UIC15 MOD2
- Weapons: Honey Badger
- Weapons: G28
- Fixed a bug that caused Explosive damage to shields to not correctly scale with the PVP modifier.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash in Conflict modes under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue that allowed fast travelling to off-site activities despite a player in the group not having access. This prevented all party members from accessing off-site activities.
- Fixed an issue that caused hair to clip through the Black Tusk Combat Uniform cap on female characters in The Division 2.
- Fixed an issue that caused the “MK5 Scope”, “Special Forces 9mm Mag”, “Fixed Tightly Packed Magazine” and “Stiff Integrated Spring” blueprints to be missing from the crafting bench.
- Fixed an issue causing the Cluster Seeker Mines to reach unintended targets and getting stuck as a result.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a player to become stuck in the revive animation when reviving an ally that was being revived by the Reviver Hive. Reviveception…
- Fixed an issue that could cause the agent to equip a primary weapon after using a Skill while having the Specialization Weapon equipped, instead of switching back to the Specialization Weapon.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to fast travel to a position they were hovering over instead of travelling to the previously locked in position.
- Fixed an issue that could cause group members’ weapons to appear on the megamap when playing Darpa Research Lab and The Pentagon missions in The Division 2.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to disconnect when interacting with a prop in the Pentagon Safe House.
- Fixed an issue that could cause player skills to not do damage to enemy’s weak points during The Pentagon mission.
- Fixed an issue that caused water ripple VFX to play in unintended areas during The Pentagon mission.
- Fixed an issue that caused enemies and props to be visible through doors when replaying The Pentagon mission.
Here you will find the complete list of The Division 2 Update 1.16 (Title Update 7) patch notes. I remind you that Ubisoft’s The Division 2 released on February 7, 2019 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.