Stardew Valley has received Patch 1.4.5. You can now download this update on PC (Steam). You will find that Stardew Valley Patch 1.4.5 has various bug fixes. Something that stands out in this update is that they fixed an issue on Windows where it would initialize incorrectly and start without audio and wallpapers can no longer be used in place of items to be processed into artisan goods.
Stardew Valley is a game in which you manage a farm, inherited from your grandfather, responsible for monitoring crops and facilities. Take note that this is a kind of mixture between Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing, although with a visual style in two dimensions closer to western tastes. Below you will find the complete list of Stardew Valley Patch 1.4.5 patch notes.
Hey everyone, there’s a small patch out now that fixes a few issues with Stardew Valley. The most notable is the “no audio” bug that was happening to some people.
- Fixed an issue on Windows where the game would initialize incorrectly and start without audio.
- Fixed an issue where passable objects, such as torches, could block you from attacking enemies that are standing nearby.
- You can now reclaim the Ancient Seed crafting recipe from Gunther if you donated an Ancient Seed artifact and collected only the seed and not the recipe in this Stardew Valley update.
- Fixed an issue that would allow animals to walk on certain water tiles alongside some bridges.
- Wallpapers can no longer be used in place of items to be processed into artisan goods.
- Fixed the Lewis statue letter not granting its reward in the Simplified Chinese localization.
I remind you that ConcernedApe’s Stardew Valley released on February 26, 2016 for PC; December 13, 2016 for PlayStation 4; December 14, 2016 for Xbox One; and October 5, 2017 for Nintendo Switch.