Star Wars Battlefront II has received Update 1.46. You can now download this patch on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. You will find that Star Wars Battlefront II Update 1.46 has quite a lot of new bug fixes and improvements. Something that stands out in this patch is that they fixed an issue where BB-8 and BB-9E would eventually play the wrong VO lines when they were disrupted.
This is the sequel to Star Wars: Battlefront, launched in 2015 and focused on offering us massive battles in the universe of the famous Lucasfilm galactic saga. This second part, continues betting on the online component, and has a campaign and multiplayer content based on all the films. Below you will find the complete list of Star Wars Battlefront II Update 1.46 patch notes.
- Fixed an issue where the boarding cinematic would be visible when completing the final objective on any of the Capital Ships on Jakku.
- Fixed an issue that would allow the First Order Jet Trooper to dash more than 2 times.
- Fixed an issue where spamming both the main fire and secondary fire keys for BB-8 would drain the stamina quickly, without dealing the appropriate amount of damage in Star Wars Battlefront II.
- Fixed an issue where BB-8’s Spinner Star Card would grant 20 seconds of cooldown reduction, instead of 10, on Epic rarity.
- Fixed an issue where there would be no audio playing when inspecting the BB-8 and BB-9E Voice Lines in the Front End menu.
- Fixed an issue where BB-8 and BB-9E would eventually play the wrong VO lines when they were disrupted.
- Various collision, VFX and lighting improvements on the MC85 Star Cruiser and Resurgent-class Star Destroyer.
- Lowered the heat cost for the spool-up functionality on the Heavy Trooper’s Sentry abilities in Star Wars Battlefront II.
- Fixed an issue where General Grievous’ Claw Rush could completely drain the stamina of an opponent.
- Reduced the gain in Battle Points by 50% for the Ovissian Gunner, Caphex Spy, Sith Trooper and First Order Jet Trooper, to be consistent with the other Reinforcements.
- Made improvements to resolve issues with hit registration, despite dodging Lightsaber and melee attacks
- Fixed an issue that would block the VO from the emotes of the Republic Officer on Kamino or Geonosis in this Star Wars Battlefront 2 update.
- Fixed a localization issue with the message “First Order Jet Trooper Available” being too long for the kill screen in Japanese.
- Made improvements to resolve visual issues with textures popping-in, when transporting to the capital ships on Jakku, Takodana and Ajan Kloss in Star Wars Battlefront II.
- Lowered the damage reduction on Darth Vader while using Choke from 75% to 20%.
- Updated the mode description for Ewok Hunt.
I remind you that EA and DICE’s Star Wars Battlefront II released on November 17, 2017 for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.