CSGO has received 02/11/2020 Update. You can now download this patch on PC (Steam). You will find that Counter-Strike: Global Offensive 02/11/2020 Update has a few communications and miscellaneous fixes. Something that stands out in this patch is that muting a player will now also hide their name and avatar, and reporting a player for abusive communications will now automatically mute them.
Counter Strike: Global Offensive (or simply CSGO) is a first-person shooter action video game. Fourth installment of the Valve saga, CSGO repeats the usual approach: two teams, terrorists and anti-terrorists, fighting each other to meet objectives such as planting / deactivating a bomb. It is the most popular multiplayer FPS among eSports and has dedicated servers as well as custom games where you can enjoy many game modes. Below you will find the complete list of CSGO 02/11/2020 Update patch notes.
- Communications: Players who receive significantly more communication abuse reports than others will receive a warning. If they continue to receive significantly more reports they will be muted by default. Other players can unmute them through the scoreboard as usual.
- Communications: Muting a player will now also hide their name and avatar in CSGO.
- Communications: Reporting a player for abusive communications will now automatically mute them.
- Misc: Ballistic Shield will now block all melee attacks (knife, axe, fists, etc.)
- Misc: Texture and normal updates to the MAC-10 | Classic Crate to match new MAC-10 UV from Kai123
This month they also released another update for CSGO. You will find that Counter-Strike: Global Offensive 02/03/2020 Update has a few maps and miscellaneous fixes. Something that stands out in this patch is that more covers props have been added in some places, to make map less open and they reworked the radio tower (only two first floors are accesable now).
I remind you that Valve and Hidden Path Entertainment’s Counter-Strike: Global Offensive released on August 21, 2012 for PC, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360.