Ark Survival Evolved has received Update 2.15. You can now download this patch on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. You will find that Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.15 has bug fixes, some improvements, and quite a few new items.. Something that stands out in this patch is that they added the Ark Survival Evolved Love Evolved event and Chocolates can be used to heal your tames or provide a big boost in acquiring new tames.
This is a survival and open world game. Throughout the adventure you must hunt to survive, create various objects, improve your technology, build shelters, and much more. All this while exploring a gigantic island full of dinosaurs, which is emerging as one of its greatest attractions. Below you will find some key patch notes regarding Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.15.
- PS4: 543.13
- Xbox One: 794.13
- PC: 305.13
- Event: Increased rates to 3X Breeding (mating interval, egg hatch speed, and maturation)
- Event: Increased rates to 2X Player XP
- Event: Increased rates to 2X Harvesting
- Event: Increased rates to 2X Taming
- Event: Added Event-themed wild dino spawns
- Event: Added a valentines variant of the Coelacanth. For the duration of the event you should be able to go anywhere Coel will spawn and find some looking for love. Reel in these amorous fish and be showered in candies, some chocolates and even chibi pets!
- New: Chocolates can be used to heal your tames or provide a big boost in acquiring new tames in Ark Survival Evolved!
- New: “Cupid Couture Bottom” (Pants Skin)
- New: “Cupid Couture Top” (Shirt Skin)
- New: “Halo Headband” (Hat Skin)
- New: “Teddy Bear Grenades” (Grenade Skin)
- New: “Bow & Eros” (Bow skin)
- New: “Love Shackles” (Handcuffs Skin)
- New: 6 New chibi pets
- Fixed: Fish baskets and beehives should now return creatures properly
- Fixed: Extra protections to prevent loss of chibi experience
Here you will find the complete list of Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.15 patch notes. I remind you that Studio Wildcard and Instinct Games’ Ark Survival Evolved released in August 2017 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, OS X and Linux, with versions for Android, iOS, and Nintendo Switch in 2018.