Planet Zoo has received Update 1.1.4. You can now download this patch on PC (Steam). You will find that Planet Zoo Update 1.1.4 has various new bug fixes, UI and stability improvements, and more. Something that stands out in this patch is that they fixed an issue where toggling off welfare in Sandbox Mode was still spawning protesters and there are also further crash and stability fixes.
Planet Zoo is a management game from Frontier. Set in a huge zoo, players can manage small ecosystems for each of the animal species within the park, gradually improving them by modifying the terrain and adding toys and attractions for animals to have fun and learn. It has a very specific staff design and hiring system, as well as a 3D graphic engine that has a great realism to it. Below you will find some key patch notes regarding Planet Zoo Update 1.1.4.
- Animals that have been boxed by the game will now be automatically unboxed, when safe!
- Fixes to Polar Bear jump to swim animations.
- Replaced references to Arctic continent with the appropriate North America and European tags and filters. This means Arctic animals have suitable plants if you want them!
- Fixed jumping into water from climbing frames in Planet Zoo.
- Zoopedia text updates based on your feedback – thank you for bringing these to our attention!
- Added a free avatar costume: Ice Cream Hat. Be careful, it might melt!
- Replaced ‘Uses last month’ with ‘Uses in last 12 months’ for all habitat objects (feeders, water bowls, enrichment) info panels.
- Habitat cleanliness alert now opens habitat cleanliness Heat Map rather than water cleanliness.
- Fixed text error in high alert warning with special characters in Planet Zoo.
- Path icons now display a price in the main browser.
- Added ‘No suitable species’ feedback message to the feeding station info panel.
- Fixed duplicating scenery and buildings using duplicate and advanced move.
- Fixed shop inventory selling items that have been toggled off.
- Fixed albino animals displaying the wrong non-albino icons when being Released to the Wild in Planet Zoo.
- Fixed albino adult male and juvenile Zebras showing wrong thumbnail icon.
Here you will find the complete list of Planet Zoo Update 1.1.4 patch notes. If you encounter any issues please be sure to let the devs know on their Issue Tracker so they can investigate the problems as soon as possible. I remind you that Frontier Developments’ Planet Zoo released on November 5, 2019 for PC.