Hunt: Showdown received Update 1.2 (Patch #3) for its Test Server. You can download this patch on PC (Steam). You will find that Hunt: Showdown Update 1.2 (Patch #3) has various tweaks & bug fixes. Something that stands out in this patch is that they fixed some edge cases where the server wasn’t loading correctly (would result in 5 min loading into a map before being kicked to menu).
This is a first-person multiplayer cooperative action video game developed by Crytek that invites us to put ourselves in the shoes of a monster hunter. Our mission is to bring down the most diverse creatures imaginable in search of the greatest reward imaginable, and is available on PC and consoles. Below you will find some key patch notes regarding Hunt: Showdown Update 1.2 (Patch #3).
- Fixed a crash that could happen on throwing explosives
- Fixed some edge cases where the game server wasn’t loading correctly (would result in 5 minute loading into a map before being kicked back to menu)
- Clients might crash when using bomb lance intensively in Hunt: Showdown.
- Players may sometimes experience desyncs / rubberbanding during gameplay.
- Players may expereince stalls when initiating the banishing process. This may only effect select players on the server when the banishing commences.
- In some rare cases, the client may freeze.
- Transactions in the store may be slower than usual in Hunt: Showdown.
- Contract Status accolade doesn’t appear at all in summary screen if no token was extracted.
- Book of Weapons item unlock popup repeats after every Training session if an item was unlocked in the last normal mission before playing the tutorial.
- Persistent grouping doesn’t work sometimes when returning from a match.
- Tutorial: Bleeding audio does not stop after respawning in tutorial if player was also poisoned at the time of death.
- Quickplay: Weapon might not be lootable from killed player in Hunt: Showdown.
- Stamina consumption for two consecutive heavy melee attacks with Sparks might be incorrect.
- Reloading the sparks right after a shot before cocking the hammer, cocks the hammer twice and delays the reload.