Apex Legends has received Update 1.28. You can now download this patch on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. You will find that Apex Legends Update 1.28 received some stability improvements and bug fixes caused by the previous update 1.27 (Season 4 Assimilation). Take note that these patch notes are not yet detailed fully, but we will update them as soon as we know more.
Apex Legends is a battle royale free to play game by Respawn set in the futuristic and sci-fi universe of Titanfall. In this way, you have to form an assault group with other users and face a huge map against 60 players to see who is victorious. Below you will find the complete list of Apex Legends Update 1.28 patch notes.
- Stability Improvements and Bug fixes.
A few days ago, an important update was also released for Apex Legends. You will find that Apex Legends Update 1.27 is quite a big patch, as there is the new assimilation update, new content, and bug fixes. The download and install size on PlayStation 4 is 7.6 GB. Something else that stands out in this patch is that they added a new legend called Revenant.
- New Legend: Revenant – Consumed by hate and obsessed with revenge, Revenant uses unnatural abilities to haunt his enemies and defy death. Check out his bio.
- Passive: Stalker – You crouch walk faster and can climb higher up walls.
- Tactical: Silence – Throw a device that deals damage and disables enemy abilities for 10 seconds.
- Ultimate: Death Totem – Drop a totem that protects users from death. Instead of getting killed or downed, you will return to the totem [with X health]
I remind you that Respawn Entertainment’s Apex Legends released on February 4, 2019 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.