Apex Legends has received Update 1.27. You can now download this patch on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. You will find that Apex Legends Update 1.27 is quite a big patch, as there is the new assimilation update, new content, and bug fixes. The download and install size on PlayStation 4 is 7.6 GB. Something else that stands out in this patch is that they added a new legend called Revenant.
Apex Legends is a battle royale free to play game by Respawn set in the futuristic and sci-fi universe of Titanfall. In this way, you have to form an assault group with other users and face a huge map against 60 players to see who is victorious. Below you will find some key patch notes regarding Apex Legends Update 1.27.
- New Legend: Revenant – Consumed by hate and obsessed with revenge, Revenant uses unnatural abilities to haunt his enemies and defy death. Check out his bio.
- Passive: Stalker – You crouch walk faster and can climb higher up walls.
- Tactical: Silence – Throw a device that deals damage and disables enemy abilities for 10 seconds.
- Ultimate: Death Totem – Drop a totem that protects users from death. Instead of getting killed or downed, you will return to the totem [with X health]
New Weapon: Sentinel Sniper Rifle
The Sentinel is a bolt action sniper rifle, effective at medium to long range. If a player presses the “fire select” with a shield battery equipped, the Sentinel will consume the shield battery from your inventory and temporarily enters an energized state. While energized, the Sentinel fires projectiles that deal massive damage to shields.
The projectiles use different VFX trails, and there is a unique energized firing sound, so all nearby players know that the Sentinel is firing these higher damage projectiles. The Sentinel has a limited amount of energy that decays slowly over time, and loses a big chunk of juice for each shot. Once the energy runs out, the energized state ends in Apex Legends.
Anniversary Login Gift
For the first week of Season 4 Assimilation (Feb 4, 2020 – Feb 11, 2020), anyone who logs in during that time will receive the Anniversary Gift.
- Year 1 Origami Flyer charm (if you’ve got any ideas for cotton, please let them know)
- Year 1 Loyalty badge
- 10k XP for your first match of the day (available each day)
- The Loyalty badge comes in 3 different flavors depending on when you took your first leap from the drop ship, so feel free to flex on all your latecomer buddies.