Dead by Daylight received Hotfix 3.5.2. You can download this update on PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch. You will find that Dead by Daylight Hotfix 3.5.2 has quite a few bug fixes and balance improvements. Something that stands out in this update is that they fixed an issue in Hawkins Lab where the user’s screen would go dark when their camera is placed on a certain way.
Dead by Daylight offers gameplay based on asymmetric multiplayer terror in which a user embodies a murderer and others must survive. The killer plays in the first person and has great skills and powers. Survivors, on the other hand, play in the third person, thus obtaining a better field of vision, and receiving incentives to collaborate with each other to try to escape from certain death. Below you will find the complete list of Dead by Daylight Hotfix 3.5.2 patch notes.
- Added “Gates Closed” for the Gatekeeper Emblem bonus when ending the trial with the gates closed.
- Removed the “Generators Remaining” stipulation from the Gatekeeper Emblem
- Treatment Theatre: Reworked the Totems spawn location to hide them better.
- Treatment Theatre: Fixed an issue that caused the Survivors to be unable to unhook their teammate if the Killer is “facecamping” on a specific hook
- Fixed the display of the “Sealed Shut” Archive challenge which erroneously read “Survivor Master Challenge”
- Fixed an issue in Dead by Daylight that caused the Rift progress bar to disappear from the widget when no challenges are available.
- Fixed an issue that caused an infinite loading when opening various Overlay menus as the Lobby timer ends.
- Adjusted the lighting in The Rift.
- Fixed an issue in Hawkins Lab where the user’s screen would go dark when their camera is placed on a certain way.
- Fixed an issue that caused an influx of Player Level update error
- Fixed an issue that caused the Archives level 4 to open when fully completing level 1 of Tome 2.
- Treatment Theatre: Fixed an issue that could push Survivors out of world after destroying a specific totem.
- Treatment Theatre: Adjusted the collision on two stairway walls.
- Fixed an issue in Dead by Daylight that caused The Hag’s Red Stain to change when teleporting to a triggered trap.
- Fixed an issue that caused Survivors to avoid getting trapped by a Bear Trap while performing an interaction.
- Misc Cosmetics improvement
I remind you that Behaviour Interactive’s Dead by Daylight released on June 2016 for PC; PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in June 2017; and Nintendo Switch on September 24, 2019.